Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'll start one for central Ohio.
    Big mistake! Don't buzz Central Ohio!!

where are you guys going to get your Pre? I'm probably going to go to the Easton sprint store.
    Dublin.
    Easton
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Where and when you going to your store? I'm prolly going to Easton Sprint or Morse Best Buy...
    Common Buckeyes, we gotta represent our region!

I'll most likely show up to the Easton store around 6:30-7am. They are one of the largest corporate stores in Columbus, so I think they'll have a relatively large stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardHowl View Post
    Common Buckeyes.
    "Common Buckeyes" or C'mon Buckeyes?

j/k
    Haha oops, I guess I'm too excited about the phone haha. Anyway, where are you guys going? when?
    Il probably go to the sawmill rd. one since its the closest. I called in last week and they told me they did preorders and sold out of them, so that kinda worries me... I really hope these stores get enough. They told me they will have a list for names when they sell out, so if I dont get one Saturday, then I can get one shortly after.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwashere View Post
    Il probably go to the sawmill rd. one since its the closest. I called in last week and they told me they did preorders and sold out of them, so that kinda worries me... I really hope these stores get enough. They told me they will have a list for names when they sell out, so if I dont get one Saturday, then I can get one shortly after.
    I called the sawmill store too and they denied doing preorders or wait lists. Are you sure you heard correctly? They did tell me that they would be doing a list as soon as they sold out of the first round, and those customers would be promised a Pre as they come in.
  12.    #12  
    I called both Easton and Hilliard and they didn't give up much info other than it's first come first serve and they open at 8AM. They said they didn't know anything about a list. They also said to come early if you want one on Saturday. whatever that means...
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Well, it seems we won't be getting the PRE early Friday evening, so see you guys Saturday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardHowl View Post
    I called the sawmill store too and they denied doing preorders or wait lists. Are you sure you heard correctly? They did tell me that they would be doing a list as soon as they sold out of the first round, and those customers would be promised a Pre as they come in.
    Its what I was told last week by a rep, but then I asked again yesterday and they said there was no preorder list, so Im not sure...

Im going to the memorial tournament tomorrow and plan on drinking, so hopefully I wont be too hungover to get up in the morning to get a phone!
    just be there before 10
    I wish the stores would just tell us how many they are getting in. This is going to **** me off of sprint sells out, and I plan on getting there early. My touch pro is acting up a lot and I need to get a new phone asap.
  17.    #17  
    Looks like I'll have easy time in central Ohio. Not much interest here it seems.
    I think there's still quite an interest, but people here are just being more shady and not saying anything (I guess for fear of people one upping them?), now I feel slighted for sharing my plans.

What about you gk1118, what are your plans for tomorrow?
  19.    #19  
    I live near a Sprint store so, drive by around 6AM to see if there is a line. If not, come back around 7AM and wait.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Well, cya guys in the morning!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast