Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Post Where, when and pics of your PRE...or when u didn't get one=(
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I'm in Columbus too, and apparently I'm planning to go to a store that no one else is going to. Hopefully if no one on here is dropping into that same location that will mean that I'm all alone at 8am.

I guess if my plan to get there at 6am is actually going to happen, I better hit the sack soon so that I'm wide awake when I GET MY PRE!!!

PS - it's not Easton or Sawmill.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Sprint Easton has huge supply. The manager said he has the largest supply in OH. About to go in the store to buy my phone, they have plenty of phones.
    Sawmill had about 70-75 I think. I got there at 6am but there was no need to. I they think they have 1 or 2 phones left now.
    which stores are sold out?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwashere View Post
    Sawmill had about 70-75 I think. I got there at 6am but there was no need to. I they think they have 1 or 2 phones left now.
    Yes, this is where I got mine -- I overheard him tell someone there were 65 phones, and they had sold about 40 when I was about to head inside.

I got there right at 8am, and I left about 9am, with no one in line at the door anymore.

BTW I saw the Palm rep there...I was happy there was someone who would be able to help out
  7.    #27  
    I went to Hilliard. They are sold out. They had 45 units.
    polaris is not sold out
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Hamilton Road pulled the launch off perfectly!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Anyone having any problems with their Pre?
    Nope, got mine at Easton. For some reason mine came with the 1.0.1 software, and my friend who got one came with the 1.0.2 software.

But no problems here so far. Not even a single crash. I'm very happy! What about you?
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    love it so far!!! I wish or hope they come out with a better battery though, it's not bad but when I go back to work tomorrow, not going to be good...Glad I bought an extra battery though.

What # were u in line at Easton?
  13.    #33  
    I just went to Sprint Easton to pick up an extra charger and the rep told me they got shipment of close to 100 but those are already spoken for people on their waitlist. He stated the waitlist was close to 200.
    Got my Pre on June 6 at Hilliard. Had the slider reset problem and after going to the Sawmill service store on June 8 and getting jerked around...the Hilliard store stepped up and swapped my Pre same day. Great customer service.

Also bought the Touchstone. My "second" Pre has a warranty date of June 2, 2009 and all is well.
    I've been on the wait list with the Easton store since the day after launch. I called them today, they still said they didnt have any in stock. I called the Eastland store on Hamilton Rd, they had them and I didn't have to be on their wait list to get it. So I'm now a proud owner of a palm pre!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Congrats, how are you liking it so far?

Has anyone that bought a Pre at launch return it yet?

What are your thoughts so far?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    my wife just noticed a small crack under the surface in the bottom left side of her phone... she is planning on taking it to hamilton rd tomorrow to try to get it replaced. will advise how that goes for her. mine is perfect.
    Where is the Hilliard store at? The only Sprint/Hilliard location I know of off the top of my head is in the Cord Camera at Roberts and Rome-Hilliard Rd. (I know they have a Sprint sign on the front, but never actually been in there) and they probably aren't actually a Sprint store, they just sell the phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaXVI View Post
    Where is the Hilliard store at? The only Sprint/Hilliard location I know of off the top of my head is in the Cord Camera at Roberts and Rome-Hilliard Rd. (I know they have a Sprint sign on the front, but never actually been in there) and they probably aren't actually a Sprint store, they just sell the phones.
    The Sprint Store on Roberts and Hilliard Rome Rd has been closed for well over a year if not longer when a Sprint store opened next to Giant Eagle. - however that store also closed. The Hilliard Sprint store is in Mill Run off Fishinger near Lowe's and Speedway.
    Gotcha, I just stopped in there today when I was leaving Lowe's to see how long of a wait list they have for the Pre.

I was told the average time is about a week, they get a couple shipments a week sometimes as many as 20 units at a time.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast