View Poll Results: Whattaya Guys Think?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • All One Sticky Thread

    24 35.29%
  • Everybody Gets Their Own Thread

    12 17.65%
  • Please Create a [I Got/Saw One!] Sub-Forum

    21 30.88%
  • Let it be until the 6th - Then 1 Sticky

    11 16.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1.    #1  
    I just got/saw/touched/bought a Pre!

    So whattaya guys think?

    Let everybody start their own 'Yeppie!' Thread.

    Or make one big one, where all are merged.

    Or, Create a [I Got/Saw One!] Sub-Forum.

    Or, Let it be until the 6th - Then 1 Sticky.

    Edited Poll.
    If you'd like to change your vote, just pm me.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 06/03/2009 at 02:47 PM.
    Just call me Berd.
  2. #2  
    If someone actually bought the Pre this early, I think that deserves its own thread
  3. #3  
    What about a separate sub-forum for the "I finally got it!" posts?
  4. buyrihn's Avatar
    Posts
    449 Posts
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    #4  
    I bought it, but I don't take delivery of it until Saturday. I could've actually taken it home yesterday, but it's just not that big of a deal to me.




    Kidding. (But I really did buy it.)
  5. 1SFG's Avatar
    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    #5  
    how'd we do it back in the 650 days? Pretty sure it was one thread, and if not, that would be (is) my vote. No sense having a couple dozen new threads crowding up the joint every time some new person achieves phone goodness.
    1st SFG (A)

    if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
  6. #6  
    I think one sticky up on top...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SFG View Post
    how'd we do it back in the 650 days? Pretty sure it was one thread, and if not, that would be (is) my vote. No sense having a couple dozen new threads crowding up the joint every time some new person achieves phone goodness.
    I'd prefer one big thread for admins sake, but that's just me.
    I think the last biggest Silly Season was the 700

    Most forums just let these things run their course.
    You guys, however, seem to want to see more Sense and less Silly.
    Just call me Berd.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    I think one sticky up on top...
    Me Too

    I guess we'll see how the poll goes.
    Just call me Berd.
  9. #9  
    sadly no stores around my area even have a demo of it, even the busy stores which is odd. I was kind of dissapointed but o well, Ill have too wait till saturday when I get mine
  10. #10  
    i think before it launches, each person should get their own thread if they get some hands-on time, but once the 6th rolls around and everyone has one, it should become a sticky.
  11. joelpalm
    joelpalm's Avatar
    #11  
    I just got touched by the Pre. In my naughty places. It was terrible!
  12. #12  
    How about one for I just took a crap.
  13. #13  
    I think one sticky would be good. Mostly I'd still like to be able to see threads about apps/tips/tricks and such without needing to wade through tons of "I got a Pre" threads. The problem will mainly just be trying to keep people to post in the "designated" area (be it a thread or a separate forum).
  14. #14  
    A subforum is the way to go, that way you can ask each person that saw it questions.
  15. joelpalm
    joelpalm's Avatar
    #15  
    Yeah, I voted subforum back before it was cool. Definitely the way to go.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    Yeah, I voted subforum back before it was cool. Definitely the way to go.
    I was Country when Country wasn't Cool.
    Just call me Berd.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by smatyas View Post
    i think before it launches, each person should get their own thread if they get some hands-on time, but once the 6th rolls around and everyone has one, it should become a sticky.
    Exactly this... if not we get too cluttered in one thread. Its two more days people... relax.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Exactly this... if not we get too cluttered in one thread. Its two more days people... relax.
    Quote Originally Posted by smatyas View Post
    i think before it launches, each person should get their own thread if they get some hands-on time, but once the 6th rolls around and everyone has one, it should become a sticky.
    I missed that one, I change my answer to this one.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    I missed that one, I change my answer to this one.
    <Done>
    Just call me Berd.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I was Country when Country wasn't Cool.
    It still isn't, don't kid yourself like the others.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions