Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Congrats and I can't wait!
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    I cannot wait to browse on this phone , after another post which compared the screen sizes of Pre and iPhone and showed they are almost identical.
    Don't want you to be disappointed but the resolutions are the same, screen size is not. Meaning it will show the same amount of data or web page info, just smaller in size. Hopefully its still the same in readability.
    How did you like Sprint Nav?
    Nice quick review, It makes it so much better when pictures are included.
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousobserver View Post
    I don't think you have to worry about that as everyone who has used sprint nav on this phone says its the best navigation to date on a phone
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Good work man!
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    OP, can you comment on your experience typing? Did it have spell check or auto-correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I don't think you have to worry about that as everyone who has used sprint nav on this phone says its the best navigation to date on a phone
    It's great until you hit a dead spot.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSci625 View Post
    OP, can you comment on your experience typing? Did it have spell check or auto-correct?
    Sorry, no it didnt.. Im not sure if there is a way to activate it... but I'm pretty sure we might have to wait for a 3rd part app...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousobserver View Post
    I have always loves Sprint Nav ( I use it alot on my 800w)... its was just better on this screen and faster loading...

BTW.. Google maps was also nice and quick...

I loaded GMaps without a prior Nav lock... and I figure it was about twice as fast to lock as my 800w from a cold start as well...

Very impressive
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Thanks...cool stuff.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Sorry, no it didnt.. Im not sure if there is a way to activate it... but I'm pretty sure we might have to wait for a 3rd part app...
    I've read through the manual and never saw any mention of it but I did read someone who said that it corrected "its" to "it's" for him which seemed pretty advanced. I'll be looking forward to a spell check app because I spell like a 2nd grader, lol. Maybe it's only available in the email app...
    thanks! cant wait!
    Dammit I just love you man thanks for the pics and the review just as I thought the best phone this year hands down. And I am coming from a Centro so I wasn't worried about the keyboard one bit but thanks for clearing the air on the keyboard for all of us.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I just want to shake the hand you held the Pre with. I'll never wash it again.. until June 6th when I have my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    It's great until you hit a dead spot.
    It takes more then a dead spot. You need to hit a dead spot and take a wrong turn while in it. Sprint Nav caches your route so you can keep using it without service, you just cant recalculate until you have service again.
    Doesn Nav still work if it goes to roaming for a while?
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    OK, I am hitting the road this afternoon in search of a demo unit. I have 3 BB's and 4 Sprint stores within a 5-6 mile radius of my home. Gotta see the Pre before Saturday!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    ^Please test orb at test.orb.com
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I must have this phone!! I'm going crazy waiting.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast