Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah I call BS also u can edit all the personal stuff out!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Make a copy of your invite/email and then black all the personal information out...
    The email might contain instructions for the secret handshake to get into the sprint store early on Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    The email might contain instructions for the secret handshake to get into the sprint store early on Saturday.
    LOL
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    You guys are brutal... don't believe him. Who cares?

Someone claimed they didn't believe me about things I revealed... it is what it is. In two days, we will all have the chance for a Pre, lying about getting one a day or even two hours earlier isn't "huge"...
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    Ok, I just received the invite. I'm not going to post it because it contains too much personal info. BUT, my local sprint store is opening 2 hours early for a 'pre' pre sale. So, this sounds like it is pretty legit. Sounds like I am guaranteed a Pre on Saturday!! There will also be light snacks and beverages at the "event"
    My sprint store reps wouldn't tell me how many they got in or even if a lot of people were inquiring about it. They only said that there's no events, email, premiere list or anything and my only chance is to get there early. Pretty jerky if you ask me.

Anyway, a nicer rep said to me that Premiere customers who pre-register online may get an email but all it says is that the store opens at 8AM so don't get my hopes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    Yes, it was a local store rep. He told me he has 5 people coming in at 8AM, & 5 more coming in at 8:30AM. He told me this is an appointment and I MUST be there no later than 8:30AM or I would not be guaranteed the pre. He called me, and he gave me a time to be there. Its not like I went in there and asked to be guaranteed a pre.
    My experience is similar at a non-corp Sprint store. Got on their list on Monday. They called me on Tuesday to setup a 10am appointment for Saturday to pickup my Pre.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123