Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Am I alone, or have you been nearly completely unproductive at work for, like, two weeks now?

Man I hope I am not the only one. Be honest.
    Definitely true. Sad, but true.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

I have no idea what you are talking about.

*says the man who has spent the last 2 hours reading Pre posts and looking at videos
    Is it strange that my wife refers to herself as a "Treo widow"?
    Yep at work now and completely unproductive refreshing Precentral .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Yeah, and I have some really important stuff I should be doing. It's insane. I can't stop checking the site, though.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Productivity = Down the toilet.
    I have about two C# apps to write, three SQL reconciliation reports to write and a project timeline to come up with.
    In the past two weeks I've gotten pretty much none of it done.
    Not much at all since January.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i can stop checking precentral.net anytime i want to. really. i can.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    I just found out that the admin blocked precentral.net. Oh wait, I am the admin!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

11.    #11  
    Thanks! I feel better now! Well, kinda.
    I wonder if it's going to get worse with the release of new apps and other things.....
    Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    I wonder if it's going to get worse with the release of new apps and other things.....
    Like how do I change ________? Oh yes, yes it does.

Yeah, this is insane. I can't stop, really. I've tried and I think "well maybe there is some breaking news story at Pre Central" and I have to open it up again 5 seconds later after closing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    Am I alone, or have you been nearly completely unproductive at work for, like, two weeks now?

Man I hope I am not the only one. Be honest.

Hahahaha im soo glad I saw this thread because I couldnt have said it any better...I just found this site 3 days ago and havent left it while at work for all 3 days...I just keep this site up as a tab all day and constantly check it...gosh I love having a computer job haha...ok but seriously I need to do some work!!!
    Heck yeah. Between checking on new tidbits about this phone I won't be able to get until next week and watching the clock until 1pm (central time) so I can leave and go pack for my vacation, it's been really busy for me here at work. HA HA
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I don't think I've ever been this obsessed with a gadget before. I've also roped in my brother and a few of my friends into the Pre frenzy.

But guys, don't despair. Remember that rehab is for quitters!
  18. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I'm unemployed (pinkslip paradise). The productivity is fantastic.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Good thread...
    i used to check google news before finding the pre specific sites
    I check Precentral first, then palmgoon, then mypre, then everything pre, then prethinking, then the forums...yea a little anxious
  20.    #20  
    After all this, if I don't have a Pre in my hands Saturday morning I will be extremely disappointed....and that's putting it mildly, of course.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast