Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Same here...atleast I know it will end soon! Until I figure out everything about my Pre...so I take that back!
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    Good thread...
    i used to check google news before finding the pre specific sites
    I check Precentral first, then palmgoon, then mypre, then everything pre, then prethinking, then the forums...yea a little anxious
    You're forgetting palmprescoop, palminfocenter, Inside Sprint Now .....
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I'm kind of working on my presentation for a conference in San Fran next week while surfing for Pre news. Productivity has definitely gone down hill. At least my sprint rep called me this morning and said they would have 20 Pres on Saturday. He told me he would try to hold on to it for me but to get there early, which I will...
    It (precentral.net) just keep calling my name
    Between the constant refreshing of precentral tab and G reader tab being updated work is at an almost standstill. Google tells me "From your 27 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 2,480 items..." I think im in need of a pre to increase productivity and multitasking.
    We all need a pre-step program But at least we are in great company!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    Yeah, this is insane. I can't stop, really. I've tried and I think "well maybe there is some breaking news story at Pre Central" and I have to open it up again 5 seconds later after closing it.
    Same here, I've been late reading about 3 Articles because I had just closed out. So now I just keep it up, plus no RSS while at work. My boss said I dead if I have wasted so much of company time, and don't come in with Pre & this magical charger she heard about in hand on Monday.
    Thanks goodness I am not the only one. Phones have always been sort of necessary evils for me, being in IT I have been permanently fitted with Blackberry. I get the latest models as a matter of course and have never really cared.

But with this Pre, I am obsessed. My heart leaps every time I see "hands on with the pre." I reread every post to look for any minor detail. Ok, need to finish this post, there could be another review up there right now!!!
    I'm going to miss you guys & gals after the first two weeks of; did you know you can do this?, How do I?, & of course the first wave of Just got my Pre!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    Good thread...
    i used to check google news before finding the pre specific sites
    I check Precentral first, then palmgoon, then mypre, then everything pre, then prethinking, then the forums...yea a little anxious
    Thanks for introducing me to a bunch of other sites that I don't need to go to.
    Has anyone else been waking up every morning this week super excited because they think it's Friday and they will soon get their hands on a Pre? It's a terrible letdown to realize that it's only Tuesday, Wednesday, and so on......
    Everytime I look at the countdown I get the tinglies! Can you believe it's just THREE MORE DAYS! YIPPEEE!!!!!!!
    Lol, I was having the exact thoughts of the OP a minute before I saw this thread and considered posting the same question. This has been a less than productive week for me. The anticipation is getting extreme.
    I'm addicted to these Pre sites and feel absolutely guilty about how unproductive I've been at work. I took a half day today and vowed to focus on work for the remaining 3 hours...all I've done is place a phone call and draft an email. My neck hurts from whipping it around, listening down the hall to see if anyone is coming so I can quickly change tabs and put up a work related site, lol! Saturday can't come quick enough...then I hope I can refocus. But, I think then I will need to come back here and swap long line horror stories, tips and tricks, share reviews and opinions, etc....
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    oh been unproductive since the premiere at CES. i've never been like this before.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    I'm addicted to these Pre sites and feel absolutely guilty about how unproductive I've been at work. I took a half day today and vowed to focus on work for the remaining 3 hours...all I've done is place a phone call and draft an email. My neck hurts from whipping it around, listening down the hall to see if anyone is coming so I can quickly change tabs and put up a work related site, lol! Saturday can't come quick enough...then I hope I can refocus. But, I think then I will need to come back here and swap long line horror stories, tips and tricks, share reviews and opinions, etc....
    Man, I'll tell ya, as the OP of this thread, I never expected this response, but I am GLAD to see it. I was really feeling bad, like, I mean for doing practically NOTHING for two weeks. I am really afraid that next week will be NO BETTER due to going through all the new features, the user's guide (yes, I actually read them) and posting questions on this site. Is there an end in sight? I really think we all need help.
    Another good question is how many of you have ever read a user guide in such detail? I can only imagine the number of "RTFM" responses from us Pre-obsessed when new users start asking questions over the next few months.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    It's really ironic that the best way to keep in touch with Pre news will eventually be on our Pres....
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    GREAT Thread … I can honestly say that I have been checking the site like a crack fiend looking for his next score … Its damn addicting … like many others I refresh every minute or so wondering if breaking news will be NOW … I am a 12 year S|P member and have NEVER been this involved in a launch … I had the Instinct for about 40 days ( far from impressed ) … Then the Diamond for 1 week ( WAY to small ) … I was waiting for the HTC Touch HD to hit the states then the announcement of PRE came along … DAMN … What’s wrong with me … I want it … I want it ... I want it. The PRE Revolution shall begin .
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Another good question is how many of you have ever read a user guide in such detail? I can only imagine the number of "RTFM" responses from us Pre-obsessed when new users start asking questions over the next few months.
    Yeah, really. Now excuse me, I need to get back to scribd.com to continue reading the users guide.
    I been following this story for around 2 years now and since CES its been crazy. I'm lucky that things at work slowed down so I had more time looking for Pre news.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast