Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I wonder if anyone in good ol' kansas is on this forum...I hope not just so there will be plenty of PREs so i can get one lol
  2. #2  
    I've just been posting in the Missouri thread for the KC area.

    Sprint is based in Kansas, so the Pres should be as bountiful as the wheat harvest.
  3. kh4fun's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #3  
    I've been inquiring about the Pre here in Topeka for awhile now. Last Friday, I asked a rep at BB if they already had their demo Pre in store and ready to display. His response was "I ain't getting it out and looking at it until June 6th. I'm not risking my job over this phone. However I can't even confirm that the phone is here."
  4.    #4  
    I'm in wichita and I have friends that work at various sources (best buy and sprints) so I am hoping they come through for me. I plan on waking up at 5 and scouring the best buy and sprint store by my house, i already know for sure that the best buy is gettin 18 so i'll just have to see if i'm within that number in line if i decide to go to best buy. However, the dilemma is that the best buy opens @ 9 where i live and i don't know if id be able to just stand their in line knowing sprint is already opening and selling the pre. However, the instant rebate almost seems worth it.
  5. #5  
    bballintom22... im in the Dub-K as well, BB on the east side told me sunday they will not open until 10.....
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    bballintom22... im in the Dub-K as well, BB on the east side told me sunday they will not open until 10.....
    That's not what i was told, they said something about them doing test hours and they're opening at 9 just to see how much traffic they get. I think they've been doing this for some time now, you should call them back and make sure, b/c i called them yesterday and that's what I was told.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kh4fun View Post
    I've been inquiring about the Pre here in Topeka for awhile now. Last Friday, I asked a rep at BB if they already had their demo Pre in store and ready to display. His response was "I ain't getting it out and looking at it until June 6th. I'm not risking my job over this phone. However I can't even confirm that the phone is here."
    I will also be buying mine in Topeka and talked to BB the other day. One of the clerks even showed me the phone from a distance. They had been to training that day and she talked for quite a while about it. She thought they would have 10 in stock for Saturday.
  8. rposa's Avatar
    Posts
    264 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #8  
    In line Merriam, KS store .. 3 ahead of me
  9. kh4fun's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #9  
    In Topeka, I spoke to the manager of the "Sprint" store in WestRidge Mall. He said that they have 16 units in stock at this time, but that 11 of them are currently on hold. They are opening at 8 am this morning.
  10. brum's Avatar
    Posts
    408 Posts
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by kh4fun View Post
    In Topeka, I spoke to the manager of the "Sprint" store in WestRidge Mall. He said that they have 16 units in stock at this time, but that 11 of them are currently on hold. They are opening at 8 am this morning.
    11 on hold, hope that is waived by 8:15
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go

Posting Permissions