Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I hope that the transfer of my contacts to the Pre will be easy.
    With 300+ names/#'s, I hope they are able to transfer these easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by robrock24 View Post
    I hope that the transfer of my contacts to the Pre will be easy.
    With 300+ names/#'s, I hope they are able to transfer these easily.
    Sync your Blackberry to Outlook via Blackberry Desktop. Transfer Outlook file to Gmail or your Palm Profile.
    I just ran Google Sync on my Bold and transferred 240 contacts effortlessly, in about 5 minutes. Boom. I'm Pre-ready!
    Sprint Stores and Best Buy stores have equipment that connect your old phone to your new phone for contact transfer. I imagine they will be able to easily import your contacts from your Blackberry to your Pre via this method, as that is what they did when I upgraded to the Instinct from having the Blade.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." L. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Sprint Stores and Best Buy stores have equipment that connect your old phone to your new phone for contact transfer. I imagine they will be able to easily import your contacts from your Blackberry to your Pre via this method, as that is what they did when I upgraded to the Instinct from having the Blade.
    Does this in-store process work with non-Sprint phones?
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    Does this in-store process work with non-Sprint phones?
    Not sure. I know that they have a list on the device that says which phones work, because they have to pair them. So perhaps non-Sprint phones are non-compatible. I really don't know. I'd call your local Sprint store and ask them.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." L. Ron Hubbard
    I just got my palm pre plus- I can't figure out how to transfer my contacts from my old balcberry pearl to Pre Plus.

Can anyone show me please.

Thanks