Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Let's face it- there are some apps you use all the time in certain circumstance, and you can't live without. For me, it's the iPhone's version of Risk (LuxPro), but on other phones, that app was solitaire. What about you guys? What's the ONE app that you HAVE to have?
    MegaCalc. I use it daily and will continue to use it in Classic until a Pre version with similar functions comes out.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I am not sure if there are any "must have" apps that need to see on the pre but a few I would definitely like from Iphone world would be AOL Radio, a twitter app (which is supposedly already in the app store), and flash.....

Seriously, flash built into WebOS would be epic.... I know it is coming, I would just love to see it sooner rather than later.
    From the title of the thread, I thought you were looking for a PreFart.
    I LOVE the Livesearch feature on my Instinct. I hope the Pre will work similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Diako View Post
    I LOVE the Livesearch feature on my Instinct. I hope the Pre will work similar.
    The where.com app will be about the same as Live search on the Instink.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I think the OPs asking what apps you use while one the toilet for your morning constitutional.

In my case I don't take a phone. I take my laptop and read PreCentral.
    Last edited by Derek Kessler; 06/03/2009 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Merging magic
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ^^ What clipcarl said. Twice.
    Rally 1000 (Mille Borne clone). Every bathroom break, I play that!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    LOL! I thought you meant apps that find public toilets, the other phone has several.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    With all the talk about the Pre being about the same size and texture as a bar of soap, I'll be a little nervous about taking it in the bathroom with me. And that's all I have to say about that.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Oh I though you wanted a Palm pre fart application LOL. Although a find the clean restroom app could come in handy at gas stations, airports, and ball parks LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner View Post
    From the title of the thread, I thought you were looking for a PreFart.
    Uh... sounds like he won't need any extra help in that environment.

One app that will keep me from switching right away is a good remote app (ala gotomypc). I have to admin a bunch of computers and that app saves my bacon once a week.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Epocrates
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    In my case I don't take a phone. I take my laptop and read PreCentral.
    Eeewww... you're not doing that right now, are you?
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Quote Originally Posted by rbcmd View Post
    Epocrates
    If you need that when you're paying homage to the porcelain god, I think you might want to consider actually visiting a doctor...

"'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I usually surf the web for the minute or two I'm on the pot. Not enough time for a game or anything.
    Actually an iFart type applicaiton might be pretty fun while on the toilet. You could have a lot of fun confusing/scaring people in other stalls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    MegaCalc. I use it daily and will continue to use it in Classic until a Pre version with similar functions comes out.
    MegaCalc is OK, but nowhere near as comprehensive as the old (but unfortunately no longer supported) Parens calculator.
    SlingPlayer
    SplashMoney
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast