Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Hee hee! I find this distasteful so everyone, in the future please use the preferred euphemisms "waiting at the doctor's office" or "standing in line at Starbucks."

Seriously though, I think the whole point of a smartphone is that there is no context switch. With mobile apps and the internet, you can do whatever you want wherever you are seamlessly. In other words, you can do the same **** in there as you do outside.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave View Post
    Rally 1000 (Mille Borne clone). Every bathroom break, I play that!
    Ditto!

And a backgammon game for me!
    TTFN
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    If you need that when you're paying homage to the porcelain god, I think you might want to consider actually visiting a doctor...

Plus, most laxatives are OTC drugs anyway and not found in Epocrates...
    USR Pilot 5000->3Com PalmPilot Pro->Palm IIIx->Palm 515->Palm TT3->Treo 700p->HTC Touch Pro->Palm Pre->HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    I usually surf the web for the minute or two I'm on the pot. Not enough time for a game or anything.
    You're doing it wrong then. Especially if you're at work.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    lol! I'm not sure I've ever .. oh wait..

Nevermind..

Palm Reader .. that's the app I want
    Quote Originally Posted by wlmoore View Post
    Hee hee! I find this distasteful so everyone, in the future please use the preferred euphemisms "waiting at the doctor's office" or "standing in line at Starbucks."

Seriously though, I think the whole point of a smartphone is that there is no context switch. With mobile apps and the internet, you can do whatever you want wherever you are seamlessly. In other words, you can do the same **** in there as you do outside.
    Sometimes I don't wash my hands after a long time of standing in line at Starbucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wlmoore View Post
    in the future please use the preferred euphemisms "waiting at the doctor's office" or "standing in line at Starbucks."
    you forgot the classic "dropping the kids off at the pool"
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Pyramid solitaire on my PDA, or less often, Minesweeper clone.

Edit: I have to admit that I knew EXACTLY to what the thread title referred.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12