1.    #1  
    I find it very tempting to open up a sprint account just for the pre. Idk what it is about the phone but i find my self spending more time online reading and watching videos about it.
    It's addicting... wait til you use one... it's crack.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I know what you mean. For the past month every night before I go to sleep im checking it out on you tube or this pre forum.
  4.    #4  
    ive just heard sooo many horror stories about sprint... we have one next door to my store... i guess its a good thing.. gives me a lot of customers lol, but anyways.. tmobile we have the g1, i had it for a while... i really like it... but its the design of the phone that gets me.

my excuse has been that its gonna be my personal phone lol.

i had a iphone but im not paying atts outrageous prices for data.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    What're you gonna tell your boss? I'd be damned if I owned a T-Mobile store and one of my employees had something other than T-Mobile.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    What're you gonna tell your boss? I'd be damned if I owned a T-Mobile store and one of my employees had something other than T-Mobile.
    lol well we are allowed to have another carrier. pretty much everyone at my store has another carrier. one guy has an iphone another has some verizon phone. I mean i have tmobile, i have a 8900, i use it all the time at work... as long as im not showing the pre to customers it will be fine.
    That means your boss will understand when you miss work Saturday morning because you will be in line for the Pre, right?
    Can't wait for the updates!!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan07 View Post
    That means your boss will understand when you miss work Saturday morning because you will be in line for the Pre, right?
    ive got it all figured out lol trust me. im not gonna miss work.
    I spend a lot of time on the forums, reading everything. Heck, even before then I spent a lot of time researching the Pre after CES and trying to get the latest news.

Luckily, I've been a Sprint customer for a long time and was waiting to see what their "Hero Phone" offering was going to be. T-Mobile has the G1 and the more mature Android stance, so you guys already have something. Sprint (until now) didn't have anything but WM phones.
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    You have my condolences for your companies crappy coverage.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    You have my condolences for your companies crappy coverage.
    You also forgot immature/ongoing 3G network launch (yeah, they're just now starting... My market isn't going to be 3G until the end of the month. Kind of amazing for T-Mobile IMO)
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
  12.    #12  
    I dont have many issues in my market with service.

its common sense though. not every company is going to have service everywhere. its impossible.

tmobile is behind in getting 3g... defiantly...

but back to the subject.... palm pre!
    I support this guy in choosing something he likes regardless of what he is "suppose" to have. Go for it man. I work for Sprint and I had a Verizon wireless LG VX8700(the Shine Clamshell) for months before I canceled it because of my Sprint EDRP account. I honestly just loved the phone itself. And I didn't care what anyone at Sprint thought about it...
    I wasn't really considering the Pre, but the more I read and saw, it was like crack, and I knew I had to have one, and so I'll be getting mine Saturday morning.
    Hell yea !!! Get one! You'll see you love it and never look back
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif