Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Any Nashville updates/stock info would be great. Have not seen many people on here from middle tenn/Nashville.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    You are not alone. I'm in Murfreesboro and my brother is in Smyrna. Have been dying for the Pre since the announcement on Jan. 8. Can't wait til Saturday!
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anish3232 View Post
    Any Nashville updates/stock info would be great. Have not seen many people on here from middle tenn/Nashville.
    I'm a fellow Nashvillian and Pre-fanatic. You may have seen my post about the Green Hills Sprint store on Saturday. They are opening early at 8a on the 6th, they say they'll have "plenty" of inventory and they are not keeping a waiting list. They will be able to handle customers with EPRP accounts who want to buy Pres.

Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    You are not alone. I'm in Murfreesboro and my brother is in Smyrna. Have been dying for the Pre since the announcement on Jan. 8. Can't wait til Saturday!
    I live in Sylvan Park. I've been lusting over the Pre since Jan. 8, too.

Rob
    Best Buy in Antioch will have 8 phones. They'll be handing out passes before business hours to people in line. This info is from one of my tenants. She said her boss said they'd all be gone before the doors open to the first 8 people in line.

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town. I'm hoping the Wal Mart in Winston Salem has one for me come 8am Saturday!

D.C.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I'll probably hit a store or 2 here in Murfreesboro tomorrow to see what I can learn for Saturday. My bro is getting one Saturday, but sadly I'm not eligible until 7/1. I'll probably wait in line for him though since he has to work. Of course, I'll have to ask if they'll let me upgrade early since I'm there anyway. I don't really see that happening though.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I'll be hitting the Green Hills Sprint corporate store on Saturday. I'm eligible to upgrade and can't wait to take the plunge.

Based on the rumors about the touchstone being on sale now for $50, I may stop by tomorrow to investigate, too.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I may not be able to get a Pre yet, but I hope to at least snag a Touchstone.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I live in Hendersonville and also a Premier Customer.
    No one from north Nashville, I guess that is a good thing haha. I think Rivergate is the biggest corporate store they have in Nashville. They expanded it about a year ago. Anyone know how many the Rivergate bestbuy will get??

The past year I have had a Touch Pro, Diamond, Curve, Pearl, Touch and really did not like any of those phones, hopefully the Pre will keep with Sprint. My rebate was up on 6/1 just in time.
    Last edited by anish3232; 06/03/2009 at 12:23 AM.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I've been to the Cool Springs Sprint store a couple of times and asked about the Pre. They were originally scheduled for a "Premier party" on the 5th but it was cancelled. They didn't tell me how many they are expecting but said they would be opening at 8am on Sat.

I also checked the BB in Cool Springs. No clue on stock levels.

Anyone talk to any of the franchise Sprint locations?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I'll probably hit a store or 2 here in Murfreesboro tomorrow to see what I can learn for Saturday. My bro is getting one Saturday, but sadly I'm not eligible until 7/1. I'll probably wait in line for him though since he has to work. Of course, I'll have to ask if they'll let me upgrade early since I'm there anyway. I don't really see that happening though.
    They will totally upgrade you early. They did it 2 months early for me on the Instinct. Just call retentions.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ssailer View Post
    They will totally upgrade you early. They did it 2 months early for me on the Instinct. Just call retentions.
    Well I was told no earlier today. It's not the last time I'll ask though.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Ok, I went to the corporate Sprint store in Murfreesboro today and also the Sprint by Cellular Concepts store on Broad St. The Sprint store said they had nothing yet, didn't know how many were coming, but things should be arriving tomorrow or Friday. They said I should be able to see one on Friday.

HOWEVER, the other store let me play with one!!!!!! They didn't even hesitate when I asked to see a Pre at the store on Broad. Note, this is a non-corporate store so that probably has something to do with it. My brother and I probably spent about 10 minutes with it. I'm blown away. It really is small, yet the screen feels roomy. Even though the front is curved it somehow gives the appearance that the display is almost pasted on the outside and curved as well. The screen truly looks fake it's so good. The slider feels perfect. It was very responsive and only showed a little lag when opening a new app....of course that is to be expected.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Any premier customers get the invite to go on Friday? I know people say its canceled but I think there will be an event.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    BestBuy Stock

Brentwood
    6 On Hand
    8 In Transit

West Nashville (Bellvue)
    4 On Hand
    1 In Transit

Murfressboro
    4 On Hand
    1 In Transit

Mt Juilet
    5 On Hand
    6 In Transit

Rivergate (Madison)
    8 On Hand
    10 In Transit

Hickory Hollow
    8 On Hand
    10 In Transit
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Sprint store in rivergate has well over 50 phones
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Got 2 at the corp store in Murfreesboro. They let me have one even though I wasn't eligible to upgrade until 7/1!!!!! There were about 10 in line when they opened the doors. People in line claimed the store had 15.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob13 View Post
    I'm a fellow Nashvillian and Pre-fanatic. You may have seen my post about the Green Hills Sprint store on Saturday. They are opening early at 8a on the 6th, they say they'll have "plenty" of inventory and they are not keeping a waiting list. They will be able to handle customers with EPRP accounts who want to buy Pres.

I live in Sylvan Park. I've been lusting over the Pre since Jan. 8, too.

Rob
    I live in Nash, got my pre and would love to maybe have a meetup with some others to discuss the use and what nots , anyone up for it?

rob im close to you as well sir
    fellow nashvillian here, but I'm going to have to exchange my pre due to the oreo slider problem
    Does anybody know if any Nashville area Walmart stores are carrying the Pre?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Haven't seen any in Wal-Marts yet.

Got 2 at the corp store in Murfreesboro. They let me have one even though I wasn't eligible to upgrade until 7/1!!!!! There were about 10 in line when they opened the doors. People in line claimed the store had 15.
    Saw this late... I know the Sprint store on Hwy 96 had over 30, possibly 50ish. Didn't sell out til around noob, not that it matters now.