1.    #1  
    With the increasing number of people trying to test drive a Pre prior to the 6th, who here is avoiding this approach and waiting for their own?
    I for one want to savor the Pre experience and want nothing to do with a brief fling with one. When I see it and touch it in person for the first time I don't want to have to hand it back, I want to take it home and continue playing with it.
    For me, I think a fling with the Pre prior to release would deflate my buying experience some.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I'm with you. Once I touch it, you won't be able to get it away from me.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I don't want to play with it until I can keep it!
    Hrmm need a pre chastity belt?
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    With the increasing number of people trying to test drive a Pre prior to the 6th, who here is avoiding this approach and waiting for their own?
    I for one want to savor the Pre experience and want nothing to do with a brief fling with one. When I see it and touch it in person for the first time I don't want to have to hand it back, I want to take it home and continue playing with it.
    For me, I think a fling with the Pre prior to release would deflate my buying experience some.
    Denial isn't a river in Egypt... Sour Sally.
    If I see a Pre in public, you can count on my pouncing on whoever is holding it, but I'm not going to go out of my way to avoid Pre contact.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Hrmm need a pre chastity belt?
    My thoughts exactly
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  8. joelpalm
    I am not going out of my way, but I never go to BB or Sprint as I am not with Sprint right now, so I have no worries. I am also just waiting until I can run out and get my own, no big deal to mess with it before.
    Not I.

If there's an opportunity to get my hands on Pre, I'll do just that so I'll know, in case there's some obvious element that wouldn't appeal to me. I'd hate to get it and then find out bad stuff that would've been apparent, had I not taken the "not seeing the bride before the wedding" route.

But, hey, whatever floats your boat.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    If I see a Pre in public, you can count on my pouncing on whoever is holding it, but I'm not going to go out of my way to avoid Pre contact.
    I wouldn't say I'm avoiding it, I'm just not purposely heading to a store to try and get 10 minutes of time with it. I'll wait for the complete "It's mine" experience on the 6th.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Not I.

If there's an opportunity to get my hands on Pre, I'll do just that so I'll know, in case there's some obvious element that wouldn't appeal to me. I'd hate to get it and then find out bad stuff that would've been apparent, had I not taken the "not seeing the bride before the wedding" route.

Lol...That's why you have 30 days to return the phone to Sprint/Nextel
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Not I.

Oh, but we have seen the bride, we've even seen her with her back cover off, now I just want 30 days to play with her. If I like her I'll let her stay in the States with me.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Lol...That's why you have 30 days to return the phone to Sprint/Nextel
    Roll your eyes all you want. If a cursory evaluation can save me some time standing in line, setting up the device, etc., etc. just to have to return it... then that makes all the sense in the world to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Oh, but we have seen the bride, we've even seen her with her back cover off, now I just want 30 days to play with her.
    LOL