Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    anyone know what options we have of getting photos on the Pre besides it's built-in camera, MMS and email?

i have a small mobile version of my photo library and would like to get them on my Pre. Picasa web albums, Flickr or some other web photo service?
    You can always just browse to Flickr but I don't know about any apps yet.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Drag-n-drop. Easy, huh?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    download from flickr to hard drive then hard drive to Pre as mass storage drive, not that easy. i'm wondering about a cloud photo service directly to Pre. That's easier, huh?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Not sure about web services, but I'm planning on using Picasa to move some of my locally stored pics to my Pre. It has great tools for filtering, resizing, and exporting pics to mass storage devices.

I'm pretty good about "favorite-ing" my favorite photos so I'll just hook up my Pre in mass storage mode, filter the view of photos in Picasa down to my favs from the past 6 months, select them all, and then choose the export option, slightly downsize them (no need for 6-12 megapixel photos on a lil' 3.2" screen), and it will copy them right to the designated folder on my Pre. Should be a piece of cake.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    dang homey! sounds like a plan

i have all my pics in Picasa too but i'm lazy about organizing them
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I'm confused. You have them on small version of your photo library, right? Why wouldn't you plug in your Pre to your computer, and drop your photos onto the Pre? Seems to be the easiest way. Am I missing something?