Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 114
  1.    #1  
    any word on stock/locations, reservations, deposits, etc???
  2. #2  
    ive called most of the sprint stores in phoenix and scottsdale everyone seems to " have plenty" and i talked to one best buy and he told me te had 5 in stock and he "played with it"
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    ive called most of the sprint stores in phoenix and scottsdale everyone seems to " have plenty" and i talked to one best buy and he told me te had 5 in stock and he "played with it"
    nice. I'm planning on just arriving at a corporate store just before open on Sat...hopefully that will work. I'm not camping out all night for one of these things.
  4. #4  
    and what is odd there are some corporate stores that havent been getting many calls on the pre and certain ones in key locations that are getting hammered. makes my decision easy as to which store i will go to come saturday
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    and what is odd there are some corporate stores that havent been getting many calls on the pre and certain ones in key locations that are getting hammered. makes my decision easy as to which store i will go to come saturday
    mind giving me a headsup late Friday night which one hasn't been getting hit hard...I'm in the Scottsdale area.
  6. #6  
    sure no problem im going to call them all again closer to friday and ill let you kno
  7. #7  
    I happened to stop by the one on Mcclintock and Southern... Way out of my way... and they had no demo units... no late friday sale, no premier customer sales...

    They said they would get plenty but people were already asking if they could "camp on the lawn."

    I asked if the one on stapley and the one on Power and they are both corporate stores with plenty of stock. Both of these are closer to me... As I hear more about everything, it makes me want to do like a midnight camp...
  8. #8  
    Also, I do plan on camping really late friday night or super early saturday, depending on my "drive by" on friday night.

    Anyone wanna hang with me...?!?!?! it will either be the Store on Stapley and 60, or Power and baseline..

    Just shoot me a PM... Campfire!?!?
    Last edited by scizzy; 06/02/2009 at 10:01 PM.
  9. #9  
    are all stores opening at 8am on Sat? sprint store location search shows no special store hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    I happened to stop by the one on Mcclintock and Southern... Way out of my way... and they had no demo units... no late friday sale, no premier customer sales...

    They said they would get plenty but people were already asking if they could "camp on the lawn."

    I asked if the one on stapley and the one on Power and they are both corporate stores with plenty of stock. Both of these are closer to me... As I hear more about everything, it makes me want to do like a midnight camp...
  10. #10  
    you would have to call and ask. all the offical sprint stores i have called are opening at 8am. stapley is a bit to far for me. im goin to the happy valley location think im going to show up a little after 6 am.
  11. #11  
    Werd up AZ Pre freaks. My buddy talked to a woman at the Baseline and Power store and she said that she thinks they'll have 50 units. I doubt that she looked at an actual stock count, and probably just estimated. She suggested being there before 6 AM. That store is one of the closest stores to me, so I may end up there.

    I am glad there is an established AZ thread now! I wish it was Friday night already!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by BatFastard View Post
    Werd up AZ Pre freaks. My buddy talked to a woman at the Baseline and Power store and she said that she thinks they'll have 50 units. I doubt that she looked at an actual stock count, and probably just estimated. She suggested being there before 6 AM. That store is one of the closest stores to me, so I may end up there.

    I am glad there is an established AZ thread now! I wish it was Friday night already!
    Maybe Ill camp out with you depending on how the "drive by" goes friday night
  13. #13  
    Waddup cracker it's Norcal.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    Maybe Ill camp out with you depending on how the "drive by" goes friday night
    I will watching this thread like a hawk until just before Saturday morning. So I will be sure to let you know if I plan on going to that location. I hope we can all collectively get some very firm details by Friday night. I am really hoping Sprint doesn't hold back firm details like stock quantities and such. I guess I won't be surprised if they do. All I want is to be able to purchase 2 units (which Power and Baseline confirmed will be possible).
  15. Raidz1's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #15  
    Dang you guys are east siders. Any west siders? I know someone that works at Best buy and I was told that the Best Buy in Avondale is getting 5 pre's.

    Now I have a question. I am on a family plan but not the owner of the account - my contract is up. So if I go to Best buy and get it for 200+tax. Will they be able to initiate a new contract without the owner of the account being there?

    I am thinking Yes. But I dunno. If all else fails i'll head to a Sprint Store.
  16. #16  
    When I spoke to the rep at the Mcclintock store, she said that everything was secretive and would be until launch day. So I'm not so sure we'll find out any more info until we get the damn phone... I think I'm still going for the Stapley store since I have "one held" for me...

    (ya right, but one can hope)

    Will watch this thread as well and post info friday night unless I'm head of the line...
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidz1 View Post
    Dang you guys are east siders. Any west siders? I know someone that works at Best buy and I was told that the Best Buy in Avondale is getting 5 pre's.
    I've checked a few Sprint store locations in Surprise, Glendale, and Avondale. I believe the best bet is going to be the Surprise Market Place location (also has a Best Buy) although they're not giving out much information. I've also talked to the Arrowhead Mall location (Best Buy near by) and was told that they would receive a fairly big shipment and hadn't received many inquiries on the device. I have it mapped out to start at the nearest Sprint/Best Buy location and keep moving until I find no line or a very short one.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Waddup cracker it's Norcal.
    ha, whatsup.
  19.    #19  
    I'm thinking that I'll end up at the McClintock and Southern location (actually bought my first cell phone there almost 12 years ago)...though it will probably be one of the busiest...has anyone called the 44th and Thomas location, it's a small store but it usually isn't very busy?
  20. fatboypup's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    #20  
    sup, if a S|P email dosent come thursday im gonna try camping at BestBuy cause i want the instant rebate
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions