Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    im at home with mine too .........
    Wow, Did everyone in AZ who wanted one get one?

This thread died....
    No!!! Have to wait until 7/1, at least, for my piddly $75 ugrade reduction. Hope all of you are enjoying your Pre(s). Hopefully some of you who know each other can get together and compare notes to share with fellow Arizona folks

george
    Hey guys and girls, anyone have ANY idea where a Pre can be found in the Phoenix area? I'm in Glendale and have called several Radio Shacks who have zip, along with BB who has zip and several local Sprint stores who have zip!
    2 week waiting list at the stores down here in Tucson.
    The Tempe Marketplace Best Buy told me that they can potentially receive them on Mondays and Thursdays. Thursday, they got 1 in, and I missed it by about 20 mins.

Today I set out to buy one. A nice girl at the Fiesta Mall Best Buy offered to check stock at area stores, and mentioned 3 that "might" have one -- east Mesa, Arrowhead, and north Scottsdale. Tried Scottsdale and Arrowhead first (by phone) and they were already out. The east Mesa store on Signal Butte, however, still had one in stock, and "Chad" offered to hold it for me while I drove from Tempe.

A long drive, but once there, it was smooth sailing -- and I think I snagged the last one of the Phoenix-area Best Buys till at least Thursday.

I did check the Sprint Tempe "Superstore" at McClintock/Southern, and they were out and all area Sprint stores had waitlists, but said the waitlist at his store would only take a week to fulfill...
    I called around to several Best Buys and Sprint stores with no luck. I then called a non corporate Sprint store. They claim to have order access to many. I ordered my today and should have it by Wednesday through:
    2950 S Alma School Rd
    Ste 5
    Chandler, AZ 85286
    (480) 855-4500
    Former Centro, Treo 700P, Treo 600, Tungsten T, M505 and PalmIII user...currently a Pre owner.
    The Sprint store in Tramonto (I-17 North to Carefree Highway / East to first light.) has 5 in stock now for new activations. In addition, they are giving some kind of $500 free grocery certificate as well.

This is where I got mine. Ask for Josh, Tell him Anthony sent you.
    The below sprint store has five in stock.
    2950 S Alma School Rd
    Ste 5
    Chandler, AZ 85286
    (480) 855-4500
    Former Centro, Treo 700P, Treo 600, Tungsten T, M505 and PalmIII user...currently a Pre owner.
    Thank you all for the good info; really appreciate it!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AZwldcats View Post
    Wow, Did everyone in AZ who wanted one get one?

This thread died....
    I got mine, I was at the BroadWay & Craycroft store as well, don't remember what number I was, defiantly in the top 10 though, so I got it pretty fast.
    Got mine a week ago at Best Buy in Surprise. I know the Sprint store in the same plaza will put you on a waiting list which takes a few days to get a call.
    Hey, George from Glendale here.

Wanted to thank all of you that offered locations that may have a Pre available. Still could not find any locally, but spoke with Telesales(Margaret(fantastic salesperson)) and we order...got a great upgrade price and it should arrive in a week, if everything goes well.

So thanks again and enjoy

George
    Thanks
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456