Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    guess I better go get in line somewhere.
    could we have asked for a better morning for this in the valley guys? The weather is perfect sitting out here....the only thing better would be sitting here with a Pre in my hand
  3.    #83  
    8th in line at the 44th st and Thomas store.
    just gave us numbers...I'm #14 Woohoo!!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    So what's the consensus...the first people to arrive are sitting in their cars waiting and someone pulls up and jumps in front of everyone...is it first person in line or be courtious to the few people that have been waiting hours?
  6.    #86  
    people are pretty chill, as people show up the last person in line usually lets the new person know the deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo2ltr View Post
    So what's the consensus...the first people to arrive are sitting in their cars waiting and someone pulls up and jumps in front of everyone...is it first person in line or be courtious to the few people that have been waiting hours?
    first person in line at the door. people in the cars should jump out when they see a car pull in. siting in the car doesn't reserve your spot in line
    Tucson Bway/Craycroft store... Bout 25-30 in line, Second Palm rep just showed up.
    just passed out chocolate muffins and water here at 99th ave and McDowell. Thanks for taking care if us Pre-mongers Sprint!!
    16 people now at 44th and Thomas at 7:30
    Last edited by Cactusone; 06/06/2009 at 09:44 AM.

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    first person in line at the door. people in the cars should jump out when they see a car pull in. siting in the car doesn't reserve your spot in line
    Fair enough. This is the first time I've done one of these typse of things so I don't know what the ettiquite is... what about reserving spots in line for people that come 30 min before it opens?
    Fair enough. This is the first time I've done one of these typse of things so I don't know what the ettiquite is... what about reserving spots in line for people that come 30 min before it opens?
    I would say... NO
    Quote Originally Posted by AZwldcats View Post
    I would say... NO
    my feeling is if it's like 1 other person like the persons spouse or something ...oh well...what can you do?...but if like 5 people join 1 guy in line that may warrant some hell raising....IMO
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Happy valley has enough for everyone on line
  15.    #95  
    just got into the store...it was getting warm outside.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    They are telling people that if you pull the battery out when the phone is on, It will break!
    They are telling people that if you pull the battery out when the phone is on, It will break!

You at the Tucson store? My rep told me that also
    In and out of Tucson Bway/Craycroft store in 20 Minutes,,, I was 9th in but the first one out!.. Woot Woot...

The sales girl was smokin too.....

She said they had 70. There were 45 in linbe when they opened.
    in at 8 out 830 took 30 minutes for them to go over basic stuff and they couldn't get my contacts to go over. o well pretty happy with the process
  20.    #100  
    got my Pre!!!!! just got home, everything was synced by the time I got here...I told the rep in the store I'd do it myself. easy.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast