Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Can't ... stand ... lines ... must ... force ... myself ...

It's not that I'm impatient, I just wait faster than other people!

Will be at the PV store on Tatum, bright and early.
    Well,

No update yet, Ill do a quick drive through of the ones on Baseline and stapley and baseline and power... will let you guys know...

Then prolly wait in the jeep around 5-6am on sat... depending on my findings friday night!!!
    Was at the Glendale 74th ave(bell rd) this afternoon and was told....opening at 8am Sat.,....no Friday sales.....expect to have 40 phones.....no premier customer perks.

Also was told a/the store in Tempe would be open Friday night(no other info, like exact location...hope this helps....too far for me!
    Last edited by georges326; 06/04/2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: more info
    Quote Originally Posted by georges326 View Post
    Was at the Glendale 74th ave(bell rd) this afternoon and was told....opening at 8am Sat.,....no Friday sales.....expect to have 40 phones.....no premier customer perks.

Also was told a/the store in Tempe would be open Friday night(no other info, like exact location...hope this helps....too far for me!
    Wait, a store in Tempe will be open Friday night (selling Pres)? Are you saying that they didn't give you the exact location, or you have it but don't want to post it?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    im going to set my tent up at about 6 or 7 pm and spend the night at a sprint store ive given up hope on Best Buy with stores getting like 2 phones a store
    I'm thinking about going about .......oh I dunno... early...

sometime between 2-6am...

Any campout buddies for the east mesa locations?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BatFastard View Post
    Wait, a store in Tempe will be open Friday night (selling Pres)? Are you saying that they didn't give you the exact location, or you have it but don't want to post it?
    I'm fairly sure there is only 1 Sprint store in Tempe.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    See that the Best Buy in Avondale has 11 Pre's on route. Well according to that fully leaked Best Buy Pre inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by johntown View Post
    I'm fairly sure there is only 1 Sprint store in Tempe.
    Right! Sadly, I knew that. (it has been a long week)

I may have to give them a call - but I'd guess they'd be just a secretive as every other store has been. I just want this wait to be over - and for me (and my wife) to be done with our Moto Q's and onto the Pre. Our Q's are limping along.
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post

My buddy and I are likely going to the Power and Baseline store between 5:30 and 6 AM. I guess there is a chance we'd also possibly go to the Gilbert and 202 location.... or if we are really feeling like making a trek, we'll hit up the Ray and I-10 store - we've gone in there a number of times and talked to them already.

I'll post back here with our plans by tomorrow night.
    @BatFastard

Sorry, no I actually did not ask for a specific Tempe location. When he mentioned Tempe, my mind just turned off, feeling there was no way I would travel all the way there and come away without a Pre. Again, sorry, just was not thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by georges326 View Post
    @BatFastard

Sorry, no I actually did not ask for a specific Tempe location. When he mentioned Tempe, my mind just turned off, feeling there was no way I would travel all the way there and come away without a Pre. Again, sorry, just was not thinking.
    Ohh OK, gotcha. I was just curious - Did he say exactly what they were doing? Is it some kind of Premiere only event, or just something they are doing for anyone? Was he referring to a corporate location?

If you aren't sure, no worries - I'll just leave it at that.

Thanks for the info!
    No he did not mention any special event, premier or otherwise. Actually the advocate wasn't helping me but was nest to the person helping me and she didn't know squat! If there is only one store in Tempe, I'd probably call them if I were you. As usual, they may not give you any credible info. My feeling while in the store was they were loosening up a little but were not spewing out info. I even mentioned that "hey guys, it's less than 48 hours to go!"
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post

id camp with ya if you was up here in scottsdale
  15.    #35  
    so any word on the tempe store being open tonight? that's seems like a longshot.
    no but I would drive there if I could get one tonight?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    im putting my tent up at the scottsdale store in a few hours ... i got pdanet to work on my netbook being there is no wifi there ...
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
    im putting my tent up at the scottsdale store in a few hours ... i got pdanet to work on my netbook being there is no wifi there ...
    the one on thomas & 44th?? save me a spot in line...I'll be there at 7:55am. :lol:

I think I'll stop by the Tempe store tonight on the chance that they are open...long shot but never know.
    The PRE launch party is tonight (5th) at the Tempe store ONLY. I did not get the invite, but plan to stop by and see if I can get in. I've been a premier customer for 10 years...

They have over 60 in stock...

If I don't get in, I will see you guys in line at the Tempe location at 6AM. They said it will take about 20 minutes per person to purchase and activate..

Good luck fellow PRE geeks.

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactusone View Post
    The PRE launch party is tonight (5th) at the Tempe store ONLY. I did not get the invite, but plan to stop by and see if I can get in. I've been a premier customer for 10 years...

They have over 60 in stock...

If I don't get in, I will see you guys in line at the Tempe location at 6AM. They said it will take about 20 minutes per person to purchase and activate..

Good luck fellow PRE geeks.
    Oh OK, so it is a launch party for premiere customers... Count me out then. I doubt Sprint considers 2 SERO lines premiere. (obviously)
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast