Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    For those who have Orb working...

- Are you able to do playlists or just one song at a time?
    - Does video also work for you?
    - What OS are you running the server on?

I can sometimes play one song but not more than one - and no playlists. Can do pictures but no video. I have the server running on Vista with SP2. Everything works from a PC client but not Pre.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I receive the error "There was an error playing the file back". I went to test.orb.com and I get the same error.So how can you get orb to work when test.orb.com does not even work?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    woxy.com works just fine, and also rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by erod550 View Post
    I can get orb to play but as soon as I press the button to see the cards to switch to another card the stream stops. It should keep streaming in the background. Hopefully they will release a dedicated Orb app sometime soon. I'm really going to miss it until they do.
    Yes, that does happen, even with audio-only streams from Orb, as they still come over the 3gp link. What's worse is that once it "pauses" (at least for me), I can't unpause it; I have to go back into the Orb web interface and restart the stream from the beginning...

Hopefully Palm will give us an update the player with a few new options, like "pause the video but continue the audio" while you multitask.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I got the same error as "dagold" for all links that I tried.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123