Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I found some (Pre) in Eureka for those of you in STL. They seem to have less demand out there.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I found some (Pre) in Eureka for those of you in STL. They seem to have less demand out there.
    At a radio shack? I will be flying into town for a few hours in to STL and would like to find one at a radioshack. Any luck?
    It was a Sprint store, not corporate. The only one in Eureka. When I called a hand full of Radio Shacks in the STL area last week they didn't have any and didn't know when they would.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    i picked up the last pre from Eureka today, sprint turned my pre into a brick so they swapped it out. this one is better but has a nice gap on the slider so they may swap it out with another one.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    The Best Buy in Ballwin (the old store not the new) has a good stock of pre's Also BB offers a 170$ 2 year warranty (replacement) And I was able to talk amanda (mobile manager) into 20 - 50% off all the accessories I purchased.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I looked up the stock of the Best Buy stores online yesterday and it showed pretty much all the STL-area locations should have Pre's in stock.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Lot of the Sprint stores are pretty much in the "In the door, out the door" mode...probably better luck at Best Buy or Walmart to find one if you're in a rush.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234