Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I drove by the Richmond Heights store on Clayton Rd. around 11pm tonight after I got off work. No one in line there, yet.
    Picked one up at the Premier Party at the Sprint Studio (downtown Kansas City) this evening (well actually last night now!). I wonder what time I'll go to bed now...
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Good morning all. Watching the sun rise at the Midrivers BB. Beautiful morning 3 people here. 2 in cars and 1 ***** already in line... Viva le Pre!
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    In line @ Merriam, KS store ... 3 people ahead of me
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    5th in line at Arnold store!
    In Merriam line too. 5th in a line of 9. Sprint employees just gt here.
    We have 14 in line now.
    Quote Originally Posted by corye View Post
    5th in line at Arnold store!
    I was going to head there now. Any more people in line there?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Looks like 15 in line total at Arnold at the moment
    AngryClayton and rposa- let us know how many they have in stock at the Merriam store please!
    So, how did it go this morning, everybody get their pres? I held off, mostly because I'm too darn lazy to get up early on a Saturday.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Got mine! Along with Touchstone and travel charger (to get the 20% off promo). Syncing with iTunes at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by corye View Post
    Got mine! Along with Touchstone and travel charger (to get the 20% off promo). Syncing with iTunes at the moment.

I ended up doing the same thing because of the promo. BTW - I was the guy in front of you in line.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tlynch View Post
    I ended up doing the same thing because of the promo. BTW - I was the guy in front of you in line.
    Lol! Hey!! So, what do you think of your Pre?
    Got a call last night from the downtown studio store saying they got permission to sell till midnight anybody that had left their name. I was at a fundraiser at the zoo , busted out early, got there at 11:30 but got stopped at the door. Sweet talked my way in but they said their systems had been shutdown. They put my name on one and said I had one whenever I wanted to come in today.

Of course couldn't wait so walked down at 8am... no line and the guy who took my name and called last night instantly recgonized me and grabbed my phone. Apologized for last night which was nice. He said they had campers from 1am last night and opened early for the line of about 20. I was out of there in 20 minutes.

Said last night's party had matt cassell, dwayne bowe, hesse, and slugerrrrrr.

Great service by the sprint studio store downtown and an awesome phone.

Typed this all on my pre.... keyboard is much better than I expected after reading reviews.
    Thanks to everyone the made the line fun at the Merriam store. The donuts were great.

They still had Pres when I left the store, but they were keeping the total secret.
  17. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I wish I could get mine before August 1st (two reasons I have to wait, upgrade credit and other financially pressing things come first). I went to the Sunset Hills store to check out a floor model and got to spend like an hour with Steven Chung from Palm and he pretty much just gave me his and let me play with it til I had my fill. I should NOT have done that because now I have to wait to effing August. Dammit!

I will likely get mine from Sunset or Fenton. Fenton so far has given me the best service of all the stores. When I had the Centro Fiasco they spent 3 hours with me fixing it. Sunset is closer to me in Affton though.

One plus to the wait is that it will likely have had many updates by then and a lot of bugs might be fixed. I wish by then it would have more internal memory though. Not likely.
  18.    #58  
    Ok, my store kept its word and saved me my pre despite being swamped on saturday, but they have not gotten any Touchstones and niether has our BB.

So.....where are there any Touchstones in Missouri?

Thanks for any replies
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    Ok, my store kept its word and saved me my pre despite being swamped on saturday, but they have not gotten any Touchstones and niether has our BB.

So.....where are there any Touchstones in Missouri?

Thanks for any replies
    Corporate store in Florissant has plenty I believe. They're off of 67 & N Florissant.
    Anyone able to find a Pre in STL area as of 2009/06/11? I called a number of Sprint and RadioShack locations but came up empty.

Update---I popped in to the Clayton/Richmond corporate store this morning and got on the wait list. About 40 people on it. Thomas, the Sprint guy, thought it would take about a week to make it down the list to me.

The demo Pre they had out was stuck in some kind of "Demo Mode" that made it completely unusable. Thomas was unable to get it to work properly after 5 minutes of screwing around with it and a co-worker was also clueless (don't these guys get some training?). He went into the back and "found" another Pre, that one worked flawless. It was also fully set up with someones account info so it was a good test drive.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 06/11/2009 at 12:13 PM.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast