Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Iggy will be at the downtown KC store Sat morning.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    I'm considering hitting the Best Buy in Fairview Heights, IL. Engadet has a link to what is supposed to be the full Pre inventory for every BB. The Fairview store is supposed to have more than 10 units. I definitely wouldn't mind avoiding the mail in rebate.
    I saw that. I have something at 10 so I can't go there at that time and I fear they will be sold out by then.
    I'm worried that if I wait till 10 and can't get one at BB that the Sprint store will be long sold out by then.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bommarkm View Post
    I'm planning on heading to the Arnold store too. I'm just not sure how early I should get there since they don't seem to know how many they are getting. I don't believe them but they won't give up any info.
    I was thinking of getting there at 7 AM
    Okay I just called a Marshall Wireless store again, and they will not tell me what they have. I am guessing they are trying to drum up hype so there will be lines out the door. Just a theory. I mean this is in Wood River. How busy would that store be... I could be wrong but who really knows.

If they were starting to produce them in February (just guessing) you would think they could get more than there share of Pre's here to the US.

I am still going to get in line early like at 6 am which Kills me since I have never waited in line for something like this before, but I want to make sure I get out of there by 9 am.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohallord View Post
    get in line early like at 6 am which Kills me since I have never waited in line for something like this before
    Seriously, I've only done it for concert tickets and that was before the internet.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I'll be at the BB at Midrivers probably at 8 or 9 am. According to the leaked stock inventory they SHOULD have 20...
    ill be at that sprint in mid rivers mall. They had a list and are sticking to it so i dont have to camp out, and im getting 2 of them with touchstones. they called me today and set up a time for me to be there to get it. im like third on the list
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiespeck View Post
    ill be at that sprint in mid rivers mall. They had a list and are sticking to it so i dont have to camp out, and im getting 2 of them with touchstones. they called me today and set up a time for me to be there to get it. im like third on the list
    Funny, I asked about a waiting list when I was there and they specifically said first come first serve. Also... I used to work at that store and have an inside source saying they've only got 6 Pres. Best of luck getting one; let me know how it goes.
    My husband and I are splitting up. One going to the downtown KC store, and one to the store in Merriam. We are only upgrading my husband's line, so we are hoping the divide and conquer plan will work.

On a side note, got this email last night. Who knows if it means anything...

"Dear Premier Customer,

Due to the overwhelming response to attend the Palm Pre Launch Party, we regret that we are unable to accommodate your attendance request. However, please watch for an email from us on Friday with the inside scoop on how you can be among the first to buy on June 6th. Thank you for your interest in the Palm Pre and we hope to see you at future Sprint events in your area.

Sincerely,
    The Sprint Premier Team"

Among the first? Is there one store opening early for SP customers? IDK. Let you know when I get my email today.
    The Non-Corporate Store by my house is open from 8am to 8pm for the "Pre" launch so my guess is they plan to have plenty to stay open that long. I am still planning on getting there no later than 6 am and will sit in line play my step son's PSP....
    thats weird i just saw the list. i think there are multi stores in mid rivers. one by food court and one by aeropostle. im going by the one by the food court that is not corporate
    thats weird i just saw the list. i think there are multi stores in mid rivers. one by food court and one by aeropostle. im going by the one by the food court that is not corporate
    Those are usually Kiosk's I would be concerned that they will not have any on the first day.
    The Fairview store will have anywhere between 50 and 100 so should be plenty for the first few hours any way. Baring the line is not over 100..
    the store called me yesterday to confirm that they had received the pres. and to confirm what time i will be there. so everyone doesnt show up at the same time
    the store called me yesterday to confirm that they had received the pres. and to confirm what time i will be there. so everyone doesnt show up at the same time
    What store are you talking about? That is a cool store since the ones I called pretty much won't give me the time of day.
    I talked to the Sprint (non-corporate) by my place and they said they are getting there shipment in tomorrow morning which I find hard to believe but the guy seemed genuine. Also they were telling me that they had people saying they were going to start lining up at 1 am. I was really amazed by that. So we will see.

He did say that if I did not get mine tomorrow that I would be put on a list and could actually receive it in a few days which just amazed me.. So we will have to see.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Claire - I'll be @ the Merriam store bright & early ...

I'll have my Treo (that I'm porting from) and a book and my chair (and coffee!).

They won't tell me how many they have. I said "More than 10?" and he wouldn't answer me...

:/
  20.    #40  
    The one store in Jefferson City I talked to earlier this week said they expected their shipment on Friday afternoon, but did not know how many they were getting. I know the BB in town is supposed to have 8 tomorrow per the leaked inventory sheets. The other Sprint store has been mostly mum since the emails came out telling everybody to clam up about the Pre.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast