1.    #1  
    My post on the Touchstone not being available on launch was moved to the accessories board - OK, I get it. But the key thing I don't want peoplein this forum to miss is this: If you are on some type of wait list at a Sprint store - and have concerns if they are going to honor it or if it it will be first-come-first-served on the 6th, try going in to the store tomorrow and ask them about the ability to buy other things on on launch day. At the least it gets you an excuse to talk about availability of the Pre, expected demand, what the store will have available and gauge if they are going to honor the list. It might also help to "lock you in" on the list. Obviously, they want to sell the accessories and it would seem likely that they would prefer to sell the Pre to those that they know are also going to buy other stuff.

I also have been trying not to be a pest at the local stores more than I can help so was always looking for OTHER reasons to stop in at the stores (like trouble with by son's centro, adding a line, etc.) that would give me the chance to talk with them.

In any case, worth a try if you are worried or need an excuse to visit a store!
    Personally, I'm going to simply assume that Sprint corporate stores will be first come-first serve. If that ends up being a bad assumption, then so be it. The Pre's already taken up enough of my life to spend time driving around town beforehand.

I mean, what's the worst that will happen? I'll get it next week?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Personally, I'm going to simply assume that Sprint corporate stores will be first come-first serve. If that ends up being a bad assumption, then so be it. The Pre's already taken up enough of my life to spend time driving around town beforehand.

I mean, what's the worst that will happen? I'll get it next week?
    Good for you buddy. I might do the same thing.