Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Anyone out there? Where are you going to get your pre?
    Unfortunately, the pre is no longer telegraph compatable. Sorry Nebraska.
    Sprint store.. My little brother works at one! Though Ill be out of the area, driving home on Saturday and won't be home till after they closed. My brother said he probably won't be able to hold one for me
    I'm still hoping to pick mine up Friday at the 72nd street store. But if not I will probably just sleep in and pick one up on Dodge street. Trust me there are not many smart phone users around here and getting one will not be a problem.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Which sprint does he work at? I was planning on going to the 140th store, but I might call around Friday to see which one has the most stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by tman9476 View Post
    Yeah but there is a Morse code app that will run on classic
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I'm still hoping to pick mine up Friday at the 72nd street store. But if not I will probably just sleep in and pick one up on Dodge street. Trust me there are not many smart phone users around here and getting one will not be a problem.
    I hope your right...
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tman9476 View Post
    Good one! I know its just corn and hay around here.
    The papillion/la vista store. He told me the other day that he has no idea how many they'll be getting in, but he said there is a waiting list.. I'm sure that wait list will be thrown out the window and it'll be first come first serve though.
    I will probably be at the the 50th & O location around 7am on the 6th.

Going to stop by tomorrow to see if they have a demo I can play with.
    Avigo > PalmIII > PalmIIIEX > Visor > Prism > Prism w/Data module > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Pre
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I'm born and raised in Omaha but have been in LA for the past 28 years. Seeing these addresses (72nd, Dodge, 140th) makes me homesick! Wish I was in the big O to buy my pre!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I am just trying to decide which store I should go to. Hopefully on Friday I can call around and get more info on how many a store has. I don't know how early I should go either if at all. Any ideas?
  13. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I'm in the same boat, but thinking the Oakview local is the closest so probably end up there.

But Best Buy is very tempting...
    I got a call from the Village Point one and they are only getting 4, so my name on that list was lost.
    I stopped by the Millard one today and they are getting the most (but they couldn't tell me how many that is).
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    The Millard Best Buy? I think they are getting the most, because they were the only store to have a demo phone. I still think we are better probably getting one at a sprint store.
    I stopped by the Lincoln store and.

No demo unit until Sat.
    Nothing happening Fri.
    No waiting list
    Did not think to ask how many they had.
    Avigo > PalmIII > PalmIIIEX > Visor > Prism > Prism w/Data module > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Pre
    i'm thinking the lavista store might be a go. they told me yesterday that it's first come first serve so i'm getting there pretty damn early. let's hope earlier than the rest of you mooks! jk. see you there.
  17. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    So anyone joining me at the Oakview Sprint store in the morning?
    Hoping to be there about 5-5:30.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I was planning on getting there around 6 or so. I am going to try to find out today how many phones they will be getting.
  19. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Cool. If you get anything out of them please share.
    man, i am so worried i'm not going to get one. I mean, I can't believe Omaha's going to have lines out the door, but i just hope i don't get shafted by not going early enough due to low stock numbers.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast