1.    #1  
    I know that there has not been a ton of info released about the availability of pre's in Oklahoma but I am still wondering if anyone has gotten any info from workers here in OK.

I know that none of the radioshacks in OK will be receiving any, and non-corporate stores (at least in OKC) make it seem as though they haven't even sent in orders for the pre yet.

I think im gonna be camping out at either best buy on I-40 & MacArthur in OKC or the sprint stores near NW expressway and MacArthur for the pre. Let me know if anyone else is camping out and where, or if you have any other info about the pre in Oklahoma.
    Stopped in at the new best buy in Tulsa at Tulsa Hills and they looked it up and said they would have 3. Then a store rep in the mobile department yelled at the lady that looked it up for me and said they could not talk about it. I told him simmer down.

The other location that I stopped at is on S. Memorial in Tulsa and it is not a corporate store. They also said they would have 3 and told me they would sell me 2 for my account baring I was like first in line. However after I said I would be ditching my SERO plans and would have a ERP+ plan setup and ready to go they told me I should go to the corporate store to get them instead. They did not want to deal with it and made it sound like they would get less money out of it. (Note I did try to deal with this store when I was putting a SERO plan on my girlfriends account a couple years ago and they had no clue. I had worked at Sprint for a number of years at that point in QA and Tier 2 support, had the plan codes with me, and they were still dumbfounded)

Good luck to you on Saturday.
    I am in Tulsa as well, tried calling around tonight but the only store that picked up was the one on 41st by the mall. The rep said that supply should not be an issue... I still plan on waking up early and heading over there to try and pick one up in the morning on Sat.
    I'm in Tulsa, I've got a small platoon (3 of us), that are going to hit up the larger corporate store on 71st near circuit city around 7am... I've called around a bit, and no one seems real worried about supply, so we are probably overboard O_o
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    I'm in Tulsa, I've got a small platoon (3 of us), that are going to hit up the larger corporate store on 71st near circuit city around 7am... I've called around a bit, and no one seems real worried about supply, so we are probably overboard O_o
    Thats what I am getting from the stores, "be early by about 30 mins and you should get a phone" This is what I have been told by several stores... There are atleast 4 of us going early to stores. lol
    I'm thinking about getting the Pre since even though I love my workhorse BB Pearl, I want something with a better browser and something that I can use near my students. The BT on the Pre is a lot strong than it is on the BBs and that's critical for me to be able to jam Bluetooth messaging. It's the closests I can get to legally jamming service in my room.