3 Global Posts
    gonna get a pre gonna get a pre!!!!! first in line irvine ca
    yup, i'm 4th in line in westminster
    "Who really needs to multitask on their phone." - PRE-rock
    Quote Originally Posted by kess949 View Post
    gonna get a pre gonna get a pre!!!!! first in line irvine ca
    Wow. Which Irvine store are you at?
    Brandon
    Just got to the store in Irvine. Not a huge line and someone from Sprint came out to answer questions. Said that, unless people were getting more than 2 phones, everyone should get one. Said it'll take 15-20 min per user.
    Brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by huytrang90 View Post
    yup, i'm 4th in line in westminster
    How many people are there right now?
    Currently last in line at Westminster. Manager is passing out tickets based on how many people are buying (some are buying more then one). Got ticket #54. Forgot to ask about billing the phone to my account but it's a corp. store so I can't imagine it being a problem.

Ooh... some lady just hopped in line behind me.
    Apparently there are 50 phones here. The Sprint guy is saying we're good but people starting about 5 behind me are gettin' nervous. The line is going very slow. They're letting in 2 people for every 1 rep. I think there's still about 20 in front of me.
    Brandon
    They just did an un-official count and I barely made the cut. About 10-15 behind me. Not sure if they'll stick around. I gotta say I preferred the iphone roll out. Just sell it and then take it home to activate. This line is sooooo slow!
    Brandon
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I got to the Ladera Ranch store at 7:30a and was about 20th in line. Had to bail out of line at 9:15a in order to take my daughter to Elmo Live in Long Beach at 10:30a. When I left 3 of the 1st 5 were STILL sitting with CSR's doing whatever. The 1st guy in line took 45 minutes before he walked out. At that rate I might not have gotten out of there until noon.

I'll hit up another store later and hope like heck they still have stock and CSR's that move a little quicker.

<bummed>
    Still in line. Computer lock ups have really slowed things down. It was slow before but moving. Now the line has just completely froze.
    Brandon
    Just got home. Westminster employees were awesome and they had a very nice Palm rep. on-site.
    I arrived at the Laguna Niguel store at around 6:45 - 7am. I was number 2 in line.
    When the store opened at 8am, there were a total of 7 people there!!!
    I was the first one out the door with my Pre at 8:35!!!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    For those in Westminster, are you talking about Westminster Mall or the one near the theater/ Home Depot/ Rite Aid/ Albertsons?
    Quote Originally Posted by enter260 View Post
    For those in Westminster, are you talking about Westminster Mall or the one near the theater/ Home Depot/ Rite Aid/ Albertsons?
    Westminster and Goldenwest.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Now that launch day has passed, is anyone finding anything available in OC?
    Sprint stores, Best Buys, Walmarts and Radioshacks are all sold out entirely in the OC. Sprint store told me they're getting shipments daily and I'm high on the wait list, so hopefully tomorrow is my lucky day!
    Went to the La Habra Sprint Store today and they said they were getting daily shipments of about 4. Didn't ask if they had a waiting list though. I was just there to get my contacts transferred to my Pre.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12