1. Zam
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hey all,

Long time lurker/drooler, first time poster. I didn't see any mention of this elsewhere, so I thought I would mention this video apparently uploaded to the 'Tube just yesterday. It shows a lengthy demo, presumably from a Sprint store, including at least one thing I had never seen before -- pinch to zoom AND pan in one gesture! Equal parts wild and gorgeous, sez I.

Enjoy!

youtube . com /watch?v=7RbnqA1h3Xo

(remove spaces, natch...site wouldn't let me post a link my first time out.)

Nice!

edit: I heard someone in the background address a question I had in the past. If someone updates their facebook photo, it automatically updates the contact photo. Very nice.
    ahhh the internet I'm using won't let me go to youtube I'll have to wait til I go home.

Man, if I had a pre I could be watching it, although I probably wouldn't need to watch it if I had a Pre. Case in point, I NEED A PRE!
    What a horrible demo. Too many people talking.
    It was uploaded yesterday, but looks to be back from CES because of the background, brown countertop, etc.
    Wow...That is one fine phone...amazing!!!!!
    very nice
    It's not a new video. I am PRE-crazy....so I watch alot of the YouTube PRE videos to keep me sane. It's like medicine.....lol

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Well glad to hear it's not new because there were a few things that sounded buggy that are probably tweaked by now.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts

did we know this? I didn't. according to that fragment, the universal search recognizes a url and you can click it instead of just googling it.
    I've seen a few posts questioning how one zooms in/out within the browser - the user in the vid at 3:23 uses a pinch to zoom in and out. So unless they took this feature out since CES, it's a non-issue (someone previously had mentioned that there was an annoying tap to zoom)
    Now this one......I have not seen.

IGO
    Nor heard!!!....LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Now this one......I have not seen.

IGO
    that demo was done in barcelona in febuary very old
    Quote Originally Posted by Zam View Post
    Hey all,

Long time lurker/drooler, first time poster. I didn't see any mention of this elsewhere, so I thought I would mention this video apparently uploaded to the 'Tube just yesterday. It shows a lengthy demo, presumably from a Sprint store, including at least one thing I had never seen before -- pinch to zoom AND pan in one gesture! Equal parts wild and gorgeous, sez I.

Enjoy!

youtube . com /watch?v=7RbnqA1h3Xo

(remove spaces, natch...site wouldn't let me post a link my first time out.)
    very old demo from CES las vegas on january 8th saw all of them thats peter skillman voice you hear that is demoing the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cookgoose34 View Post
    that demo was done in barcelona in febuary very old
    for some reason, that Pre looks smaller than all of the other videos....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin