Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would have grabbed it out of her hands and drove away like this:
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    From what I've been told, ESN's have been flagged and will be "traced" just like that...

I thought it was BS when I heard it. I guess I was wrong eh...
    Why so serious, Palm/Sprint?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Ha ha ha--that's pretty funny. When I saw your picture I thought, "Gee, that's awfully close to the edge of the table."
    Me too!!! I then said can I just look at it? So I could move it to a more secure and padded location on the desk.

I shoulda put it in the padding of my pants pocket
    dam I would have been pissed, just staring at the thing, and than having someone say No soup for you .....

I am willing to bet if your not there early that the box with your name on it dissapears especially if there are limited quantities ...
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    dam I would have been pissed, just staring at the thing, and than having someone say No soup for you .....

I am willing to bet if your not there early that the box with your name on it dissapears especially if there are limited quantities ...
    I agree... just make sure you are there at the store's opening and you'll be fine.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    funny
    It's probably better for her that you didn't leave with it because I work for BB and we've gotten a notice to all employees not just the BB Mobile people about the Pre and she most likely would have been fired or at least given a serious written warning. That sucks for you though. I love the chaos that seems to come with every major product launch.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
    It's probably better for her that you didn't leave with it because I work for BB and we've gotten a notice to all employees not just the BB Mobile people about the Pre and she most likely would have been fired or at least given a serious written warning. That sucks for you though. I love the chaos that seems to come with every major product launch.
    That's why I started my post by saying I felt bad. I really hope she doesn't get into trouble over this. I was certainly willin, and still am, to wait until the 6th but when she said a 2nd time I could come get it whenever I jumped on it.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    I agree... just make sure you are there at the store's opening and you'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post

Yeah that's what I am thinking, but at least I know there are 2 here. I will camp out friday night if I have to!!!!
    Hmm, Good idea. My uncle has one of those, except it's a Boosted ZX-14
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    From what I've been told, ESN's have been flagged and will be "traced" just like that...

I thought it was BS when I heard it. I guess I was wrong eh...
    Yeah that's what I thought to. Esp when she called and said I could come get my 'PRE' Guess not!
    Wow. Holy ****. I'm envious, and you have pics to boot.

To think you got so close! Wow, that's intense... Imagine if the activation had happened and everything worked, and you walked out with one! What then?
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    Dude, I read your post like a Stephen King novel!! That's the first time I have ever seen the Sprint sleeve around the box. Seeing that every other box that Sprint seels is themed in mostly black with yellow, I was wondering how the white box of the Pre would look like on the shelf to all the other phones dressed in black.

Quite an experience you had there... you should have put a big massive thumb print on it so that you can prove its your phone!
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Dude, I read your post like a Stephen King novel!! That's the first time I have ever seen the Sprint sleeve around the box. Seeing that every other box that Sprint seels is themed in mostly black with yellow, I was wondering how the white box of the Pre would look like on the shelf to all the other phones dressed in black.

Quite an experience you had there... you should have put a big massive thumb print on it so that you can prove its your phone!

Oh I am sure I got a couple of my own greasy prints mingled in there with hers
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post

Yeah I was going to say that the box is sweet looking. I guess it has to be if it houses the best phone EVER.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Yeah I was going to say that the box is sweet looking. I guess it has to be if it houses the best phone EVER.
    And the store I usually go to just showed me on their computer that they have 21 Pres inbound! Woots! Hopefullly they will get there by saturday, and I better get one of them!
    Bummer...stay tuned for my post
    Man, oh man... Talk about a tease!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Man, oh man... Talk about a tease!
    Yeah but it was a good kind of tease. I now fell comfortable, or slightly more confident anyway, thatI will have my pre come saturday morning!

need to get a case and such ordered.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12