Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by kpede001 View Post
    When and where in Jax.
    Al's Pizza, Riverside/Margaret Street (the one in 5 points)... umm 1-1:30? . It's halfway between regency/southside, and orange park basically.

How's that sound? I chose 1 pm ish to give the BestBuy purchasers time to get in and out of the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Way to go Tina. Won't have mine till 10am on Saturday
    You still doing Zumba?
    Every chance I get!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
  3.    #43  
    Just got a call from a corporate Sprint store I had my name on a list. This is what he said:

- the list is just to be notified when the Pre has arrived;
    - they've gotten, so far, 42 of them in stock, with more to arrive either today or tomorrow (he asked me to keep this to myself, so I'm not posting the store's address);
    - since we've done business with him in the past, the most he can do is to setup bill to account now (we're also getting a Touchstone) so unless I show up at 6pm on Saturday (closing time), I'm all set for a Pre tomorrow!
    - although he's been getting a lot of calls about the Pre, he doesn't expect to sell out all at once, though he wouldn't be surprised if it sold out by the end of the day.

Also on lunch time today, I stopped by a Best Buy store and got to play with the Pre for about 30 minutes! Unfortunately, this has only increased my wanting to get my hands on this thing as soon as possible!

All in all, a pretty good Friday!
    I called the Coral Springs corporate store twice today. I wasn't trying to be a pest, I just neglected to ask everything I wanted to the first time I called. At lunch time, the rep couldn't or wouldn't say how many phones they would be getting, but he suggested arriving around 6:00 for the 8:00 opening. I mentioned the email at the beginning of the call.

I called back around 6:30 this evening and spoke with a different person. She still couldn't or wouldn't say how many they would have, and she wouldn't recommend a time to show up. I hadn't asked her when to get there, which makes me think that either lots of other people have, or she was specifically told not to give that sort of advice. She said that she'd heard there was already a line in Naples, but that she didn't see a line at her store at the time. She was getting ready to make a sign to help direct traffic, just in case. I didn't mention the email this time, and she still confirmed that they will be open at 8:00.
  5. joelpalm
    Orange Park, checking in, did a run to the Sprint Corp store on Wells, no campers, none at BB either.
  6. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    Orange Park, checking in, did a run to the Sprint Corp store on Wells, no campers, none at BB either.

You're not punking me are you?
  7. joelpalm
    Nope, not one bit. There was, however, a homeless guy hanging out in the parking lot. <3 the westside.
  8. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    Nope, not one bit. There was, however, a homeless guy hanging out in the parking lot. <3 the westside.
    I'm still debating what time I will leave, to go to one of the stores, I live in Macclenny, so about a 40 minute drive to most of the stores... I was thinking like 6 am :P I want my bloody Pre. (currently using a Nokia 2610.. so you can feel my pain)
  9. joelpalm
    Ah yeah man, I have been stuck with the Blackberry Pearl on T-Mobile for 3 years now, so I feel your pain. And I don't have the funds to get it until next weekend. Top that!
    From the town center. No one in sight at the sprint store or BB. So come on and join me.
  11. enjoyingsilence
    Wow, that is pretty bad joelpalm.

alvin: you're already camped out.. little early eh? I was thinking about bringing my hookah with me...
    Not really camped out. Couldn't sleep and live in St Augustine so I came on over to BB. But your plan sounds good to me. LOL
  13. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Not really camped out. Couldn't sleep and live in St Augustine so I came on over to BB. But your plan sounds good to me. LOL
    mmhmm. I'm sure.. Not sure if I'll be in OP or Town Center yet.. We'll see I'll post here and let folks know (not that most care lol)
    Just sitting in my car watching movies and surfing the net.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    From the town center. No one in sight at the sprint store or BB. So come on and join me.
    Is that Boca Raton?

//edit: nevermind, see you're from St. Augustine.

Anyone from Ft Lauderdale/South Florida camping? I couldn't sleep and it's raining right now, so I'm still set to leave home at 6am as planned, the store is just 5 minutes away.
  16. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Is that Boca Raton?
    Jacksonville St Johns Town Center (the "nice" mall) haha.. we only have a dillards.. not even a macy's, in Jacksonville.

that best buy is next to the golf galaxy * and i think toys r us.
    You are correct.
  18. joelpalm
    Hookah? You should check me out at YouTube - jacksonvillejoel's Channel if you are into hookah.
  19. enjoyingsilence
    ah nice! actually I own a company here in Florida and sell the stuff... one of my side things.. :P I see you are a fan of hookah(domain) & outland.
    Almost 6 and only three at BB.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast