Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. joelpalm
    All these Jax peeps, we should do a Pre lunch!
    When and where in Jax.
  3.    #23  
    Just called two local Sprint stores (one corporate, another a reseller); I had my name on both on a notification list (not a waiting list, they would've called me when the phone arrived) but they just told me they've been instructed to do away with all lists (notification and waiting lists) and they cannot say how many Pre's they'll have on hand.

That wouldn't disturb me so much if one of the stores (the corporate one) hadn't said "we expect a few Pres only"...
    What time are you guys showing up to the Jacksonville stores? Any tips on where to call to get on a list?
    What's a good time to show up?
    Think I am going to show up between 7 and 8.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I live in Melbourne and I was making my rounds calling the stores and to my surprise I was able to put down a $100 deposit over the phone to guarantee me a Pre Saturday morning. The store already received 8 and invited me in to play with a fully operational unit. I recommend calling around to see if you can put down a deposit.
    At Regency BB?
    Most likely
    Regency BB will have more than any other store so there is a better shot of getting one there.
  11.    #31  
    Any of you guys care to check (I can't open these files, the sharing sites are blocked at work) what's the inventory level for Best Buys stores in Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Margate, Boca Raton (or any city nearby)?

Much appreciated!
    I found out today that the sales of the palm pre for Sprint corp and BB are limited to upgrades and new customers only.
    I've been invited to the Palm Pre "pre" launch party in Miami!!! Who hoo!!!

Friday night I'll be partying with the Sprint Corporate folks, rubbing elbows with the celebs!!

Can't wait!! I wonder if they'll have any pre-sales....
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
  14.    #34  
    You sure it's Miami? The only one scheduled for Florida is in Pembroke Pines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    You sure it's Miami? The only one scheduled for Florida is in Pembroke Pines.
    You are good!! The banner image in the email confirmation syas Miami, but the address is Pembroke Pines. So does that mean I'll see you there?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick View Post
    I've been invited to the Palm Pre "pre" launch party in Miami!!! Who hoo!!!

Friday night I'll be partying with the Sprint Corporate folks, rubbing elbows with the celebs!!

Can't wait!! I wonder if they'll have any pre-sales....
    Way to go Tina. Won't have mine till 10am on Saturday
    You still doing Zumba?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick View Post
    You are good!! The banner image in the email confirmation syas Miami, but the address is Pembroke Pines. So does that mean I'll see you there?
    I'm not "Premier" status.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    The one on Atlantic Blvd, according to the leaked inventory list, will have 16.
    Margate here....Are you talking about the one on atlantic and university? Any link you can show me? I haven't decided on the sprint store in springs or BB. Im down for two...
    BB east of Atlantic/Southside, 9400 block of Atlantic Blvd
    Think I might try a Sprint store first because most stores in Jax are getting a min of 20 and a max of 50. probably go there between 5 and 6. All Sprint Corp stores open at 8am on Sat so I can also get it 2hrs before BB.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast