Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    is the latest and classic comes with a 7 day trial.
    Interesting!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    woohoo! 7 day trial! Is there any word on price?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Hmm. I might have to take back my comments to TomD in another thread if that's the case.
    WTF is Fw 1.0.2 ??
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Source?

The speculation and wild rumormongering going on is truly incredible. I don't doubt that there will be 1.0.2, but when?
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
  7.    #7  
    Don't need you to believe me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    WTF is Fw 1.0.2 ??
    Firmware ver. 1.0.2
    Darth Pooh: what are the differences between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2? Looks like everything we've seen has been from 1.0.1.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtalker View Post
    Source?

The speculation and wild rumormongering going on is truly incredible. I don't doubt that there will be 1.0.2, but when?
    Pooh has reported back on using a Pre, and having a source. I think he's pretty reliable. And the way he said it, it sounds like it will be 1.0.2 at launch.
  11.    #11  
    seems to be a somewhat playable Sudoku game too, but its crap compared to Astraware
  12.    #12  
    I don't see much but I can't run it through its paces like I did before today.

I noticed a few more apps today, like another twitter program. Oh boy Help files seem to be missing still.
    I was thinking maybe that's why sprint is only selling these in stores right away, maybe units have shipped with 1.0.1 and were instructed to upgrade before everyone leaves the store. Just a thought.
    You aren't going to see any drastic updates. End of story. There isn't going to be some massive patch this thing has been in development for a while now they aren't going to suddenly fix everything and add all sorts of options overnight. Nor are they going to save it all for a single update which would end up breaking 10 things for every item they fix / add.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    You aren't going to see any drastic updates. End of story. There isn't going to be some massive patch this thing has been in development for a while now they aren't going to suddenly fix everything and add all sorts of options overnight. Nor are they going to save it all for a single update which would end up breaking 10 things for every item they fix / add.
    Exactly... well said.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Nothing huge will be added, but something simple like video recording could very easily be added with an update. They could very simply be holding it out until the last minute to have something else to show. It would obviously have been through testing already. They won't add something that they haven't tested.
    now was this a pre Firmware update or a WebOS software update? If they added a "game" that sounds like a webOS software update that also added some other apps, a firmware update would be them trying to fix issue with the hardware that WebOS has nothing to do with and most people kow not to try to install more software while doing a firmware update as well (thats how you get bricked devices)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Exactly... well said.
    Darth Pooh do you know if the cards load any faster with this update, cause I know in some videos I've seen when you open a progam it lags a little before it starts up.
  19.    #19  
    the lag is there... nothing awful like the CES videos.

Firmware = phone update, not OS.
    alright thanks, have you noticed any other changes that we may like to know.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast