1.    #1  
    I know there is like 4.7 people from here, and I might be exaggerating.. haha

Anyways, let's talk! I'll be at Jefferson.
  2.    #2  
    aw wtf, I had no idea I put "New New Mexico", Can a Mod fix my title please to read Official New Mexico Thread"
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I'll be in Carlsbad at the Sprint 3rd party store here.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    I know there is like 4.7 people from here, and I might be exaggerating.. haha

Anyways, let's talk! I'll be at Jefferson.
    Maybe just 4.2....

I'll probably be at Jefferson, thinking I might show up around 7:00. I talked to someone in the store last Saturday and they said they are opening at 8:00 (no mention of a premier opening only) but I can't get a hold of anyone over the phone to confirm that... and being a soon-to-be new customer I don't want to get out there early just to watch a two hour parade of happy Sprint customers leaving with all the Pre's! lol

Have you heard anything from them about their launch plans? Is it premier only at 8? Do they have a decent supply of units?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    just talked to Jefferson store, confirmed 8:00am opening and it is first come, first served...
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    A friend of mine talked to our local 3rd party store in Carlsbad and they said they would not get any till the end of the month. That can't be true.... right?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    angelo are you camping?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Guess I'll be at the Jefferson store in Albuquerque at 8 AM after all.
  9.    #9  
    Bringing this back from the dead. I wasn't able to get mine at launch, but now I can. Jefferson and Menual both have a 31 +/- list, I'm thinking the same 30 people at one list are on the other one as well. So, I'm 31 at jefferson, and 33 at Menual. So hopefully, I will have mine before the end of the week is up.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I live in Carlsbad, I traveled 3 hours to Lubbock, Texas to get my Pre. However, I was in Abq two days ago and went to the Jefferson store. Bought their last two touchstones
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Had planned on picking up a couple on Louisiana/I-40 last Saturday but ended up getting them in West Jordan, Utah, instead. It was pretty easy, too.
    There was only one guy at the door when I strolled up at 7:05 AM. 10 minutes later, some guy comes out and asks us how many we want. We each wanted two, so he gives us a claim voucher for our units and tells us we can either wait or come back at 8.
    I went and had breakfast, came back at 7:55, and was signed up and out the door by 8:20.
    The whole process was over almost as quick as a Pre battery.