Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I live in Oakland County and I have never heard of Gratiot MI. The BB store there is getting 28.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecharm View Post
    I live in Oakland County and I have never heard of Gratiot MI. The BB store there is getting 28.
    Gratiot is the rd that the store is on, it is on 14 and Gratiot in Macomb county.

Adam
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    Look at the link before you go, (8th picture) so you don't go to a best buy that only has one or isn't getting any. There are only 125 between all the stores in Michigan.
    Sorry to say but there are alot more Districts in Michigan then 1, there are at least 2 and from me working there I beleive that there are 3. Some districts are smaller and some are larger then each other. The Inventory Leak for the MI stores is called D16 and it is the biggest of the 3.

Adam
    Downriver area here. I have to say I'm a little bothered by the fact now it seems there WILL be some competition. See you guys in line!
    Quote Originally Posted by aharvey2000 View Post
    Gratiot is the rd that the store is on, it is on 14 and Gratiot in Macomb county.

Adam
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    Look at the link before you go, (8th picture) so you don't go to a best buy that only has one or isn't getting any. There are only 125 between all the stores in Michigan.

Best Buy's Palm Pre Inventory Leaked
    Yes, thank you. I am aware of that ;-). I wouldn't go to that one, though. If I do go to a Best Buy, I would go to store 407. Still debating between Sprint of Best Buy. Eh...
    Quote Originally Posted by magnetiteNOSTRIL View Post
    Yeah westland is getting over 20 and the Taylor(southland mall) is getting 30.
    I'll very very likely be at the Westland location, along with my father.
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    I just called a BB location (on the west side of the state) that was not on the leaked doc list and they show 16 on order with no street date.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    So I just got some info (from my source :-P ) on store #403 they are getting some. At this point less than 23 from what they told me. So as of now I don't believe that "leaked" info on B.B. inventory is very accurate.

Looks like I will be getting up at 3am after all
    Oh man, I'm also in kalamazoo. I think I'll just go when they open and if there is a line and I don't get one I'm going to the sprint store and if I don't get one there I guess I'm alright for waiting a day to a week for it. I've waited 4-5 months I could wait a bit longer.
  10.    #30  
    I had the store number wrong...the one I am talking about is #401!
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    Heard from the very very accurate grapevine today that the 300 BB Mobile stores that rank highest in Sprint sales (the ones getting working demo units at launch) accidentally had the "on order" number doubled in the inventory system though it should be fixed now some of the numbers that were posted all over the internet could be mistakenly high. For example lets say store #123 ranks 100th out of all the BBM stores in Sprint sales and two days ago it said they had 100 on order then they actually are only getting 50.
    I'm not sure what I was thinking, the Kalamazoo store number is 413. I should call them tomorrow unless someone knows already how many pres they will be getting? hmmmmm hmmmm?
    What up Michigan? Anybody camping out yet? If not, when are you going?
    *yawns* plan on getting there @ 7:30 am..hope i can still get one
    Quote Originally Posted by granny panties View Post
    *yawns* plan on getting there @ 7:30 am..hope i can still get one
    I plan on going at 7am.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    how does everyone feel about sprint service..i came from att and had verizon in the past...the signal on the pre on sprint sucks in oakland county...i live in norther oakland county and work down in southeast oakland county...pretty weak signal all the way around..
    Quote Originally Posted by one028 View Post
    how does everyone feel about sprint service..i came from att and had verizon in the past...the signal on the pre on sprint sucks in oakland county...i live in norther oakland county and work down in southeast oakland county...pretty weak signal all the way around..
    For me the service is just okay. I had a signal everywhere I went today, but it fluctuated pretty wildly walking around at work between 1 and 5 bars, which is an issue I never had before. I can deal with it though because I have my Pre..
    I'm in mid-MI & I've been with Sprint for a couple years.. EXCELLENT signal in my area- never dropped a call, usually in places where nobody can get a signal (Countryside, office basements, etc.) I still get at least one bar.
    Drove by the Woodhaven store before work yesterday and saw the line, but ended up getting mine at BB.
    Here it is Tuesday and there are some stores that have Pres... and I cant get one.

I am a 30 day exchange, not upgrade or new customer... I was told that I cant get one "yet".

Reading on the main board that some people are returning or getting replacements .... and I still cant get one.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast