Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What does your Pre do?
    My Pre is one baaaaaaad mutha...
    My pre is sitting bored on a shelf in the stock room at my local best buy...........
    My Pre is filled with stars, can open the pod bay doors, and knows that Soylent Green is people.

10 points for anyone that gets the 2001 references linked with the Soylent Green reference.

(hint: TV show that aired for 3 seasons)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    My pre is sitting bored on a shelf in the stock room at my local best buy...........
    Mine too Keeps poking the IPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    My Pre is filled with stars, can open the pod bay doors, and knows that Soylent Green is people.

10 points for anyone that gets the 2001 references linked with the Soylent Green reference.

Soylent Green is a 1973 dystopian science fiction movie depicting a future in which global warming and overpopulation lead to depleted resources, which in turn leads to widespread unemployment and poverty. Real fruit, vegetables, and meat are rare, commodities are expensive, and much of the population survives on processed food rations, including "soylent green" wafers.

Wiki RULES!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green
    yeah i'm bored.. just like my pre right now
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    completes me.
    Keep beer cold on a hot day, lets the dog out when I am not home, does the dishes, washes the cars. There is NOT an app for that .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  9.    #9  
    Soylent Green is a 1973 dystopian science fiction movie depicting a future in which global warming and overpopulation lead to depleted resources, which in turn leads to widespread unemployment and poverty. Real fruit, vegetables, and meat are rare, commodities are expensive, and much of the population survives on processed food rations, including "soylent green" wafers.

Wiki RULES!!! Soylent Green - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Solyent Green is people made to look like tofu

Wiki RULES!!! Soylent Green - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I think the poster was referring to Futurama (or some other show) which refers to soylent-this or -that, at times.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    I think the poster was referring to Futurama (or some other show) which refers to soylent-this or -that, at times.
    no, he says it refers to the movie "2001" ("filled with stars, can open the pod bay doors" is a ref to this movie) and the movie "Soylent Green" where people are given Soylent Green wafers to eat, the Soylent Green wafers are made of stuff that comes from people., so Soylent Green is people
    Quote Originally Posted by sipperphoto View Post
    My Pre is one baaaaaaad mutha...
    Shut Your Mouth,

Pre!!!

Your Damn Right!
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

Hmm, I want to say "Star Trek", but I can't connect it with the Soylent Green reference.
    My Pre just said, "This is one silly ash tread."
    BUT, for some reason I have the urge to post a reply lol

My Pre just told my iphone "CHECKMATE!"
    mine loves to make mockeries of all the other phones on the planet LOL
    My Pre {Nina}keeps telling me that it can't wait to come to her new home. Hates her stepparents, when you coming to save me L.B.? Soon baby real soon!
    My pre can emit a tachyon pulse to penetrate subspace anomalies!
    Yeah, well...my Pre can beat up your Pre.
    My Pre has already cured cancer and hemorrhoids in my name, earning me the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize in medicine. I will use the money to invest in a new startup that in 2012 will surpass both Google and Microsoft in market cap, thus making me a multi-billionaire. Unfortunately, during a family vacation in 2013, our boat will capsize and we will be stranded on a desert island--with no cellular signal. Even my Pre can't see beyond that calamity.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    My Pre slices, dices, and makes julienne fries... all at the same time using a revolutionary new card-based interface!
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast