Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I visited the Sprint store in the Kroger shopping center near the corner of Buffalo Speedway and Westpark yesterday. All employees there were towing the company and answering questions according to script.

Still haven't decided if I want to drive in or take my chances at the corporate store near Dearbrook Mall in Humble.

I'm guessing that all phones at franchise stores are spoken for via clandestine pre-sales or waiting lists.
    Obscura
    matt351. mustangmelish, and aginresearch: I'll be getting in line at the CS store tomorrow morning as well. Trying not to get my hopes up... but getting more excited by the minute!
    Quote Originally Posted by ekesqueaky View Post
    matt351. mustangmelish, and aginresearch: I'll be getting in line at the CS store tomorrow morning as well. Trying not to get my hopes up... but getting more excited by the minute!

wow, i didnt know there were so many people from CS on here.

I'm supposed to hang out with my gf tonight, but I'll be driving by the sprint store around 9 to see if there is a line. if there is, well, I'll be there doing some physics homework all night hahaha. If there is a line and I stay, I will attempt to get on here and let yall know, but I have a ghetto phone so I'm not sure if it is possible

Edit: I just drove by the sprint store to make sure noone was there already (i had to go get some things from HEB) and there is noone camping yet. The store is busy, but there is noone outside waiting, and i couldn't pick out anyone waiting in cars. Ill be going back by once they close to check again
    Last edited by mustangmelish; 06/05/2009 at 03:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinAli View Post
    Which BB was that? The one I go to told me they'd be getting around 30.
    The one in the Rim (1604 & I10)
    plan chaged! just locked down one at radioshack! instant rebate!
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Wife got sick and called in to work in the morning. That leaves me with babysitting duty. Alarm is set at 05:30. Hope my daughter isn't too cranky. We're not driving in. Going to take our chances at the Humble store.
    Obscura
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Anyone want to join me @ the CS BestBuy? I'm first in line. Screw the MIR.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Remember there are only two in stock too. Good luck to everyone in the B/CS area.
    just cruised through the S Mopac BB parking lot in Austin...looks like 4-6 people camping out...going to sleep...not going there in the morning!
    Just arrived at the Bee Caves corporate store ane there's two campers sleeping...guess that makes me #3...tick tock, tick tock...
    ive been the only one here at mopac and braker store.....
    We're up to 7 now in Bee Caves at the Sprint Corp store...I'll be getting two so that's prob 8 from this store...
    I'm 10th in line at the College Station Sprint store. Got here a little before 6am. There are 12 total now.
    I am in line at the store in Clear Lake TX. There are a lot of people here, but I hear they have about 100.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Houston, TX

Westheimer @ Shepherd location.

Arrived at about 6:30am and was 3rd in line behind a couple (so I guess technically 2nd). People rolled up pretty steady and had about 25 in line by 8am. Store said they have 45 in stock to sell. 23 minutes from them opening the door at 8am until I was walking out with a working Pre.
    1st and only in line in hampton RS@ bid D! store manager told me they have 9 in stock!

they open in about 12 minutes.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I got on a waiting list last night and picked up my two Pres at a preferred authorized retailer around 7:40 am at Lake Creek Pkwy/183 in north Austin
    Pre in hand!

Radioshack at hampton now has 8 left, hurry!
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I was 11th in line at the Humble store. Got a Pre and Touchstone. :-) They said they had 110 units in stock and that it was a lot compared to other locations.
    Obscura
    My wife and I were fourth in line at the Beaumont Corp store here in Texas. Ended up without about 20-25 people by 8:00. We got there about 6:45.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast