Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Whats up all my Hoosiers in Central Indiana-Naptown, Greenwood, Carmel, Plainfield, Avon.

Post anything about your locals stores here.
    I called the Downtown store today to see what info I could get. Not much except that they would be open at 8am saturday and that they didn't have stock yet.

She couldn't even give me the full price? I got better info when calling Richmond, IN store.

Hoping for little response on this thread...which then hopefully means there are less people here vying for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Not much out of the Fishers (outside Staples) or Carmel store (Clay Terrace). They said they should know stock info on Thursday or Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by whaddupdoe View Post
    Whats up all my Hoosiers in Central Indiana-Naptown, Greenwood, Carmel, Plainfield, Avon.

Post anything about your locals stores here.
    You checked any stores down on the south side? I am stopping by the one on US31 later this week. Still haven't decided where I am going.
  5.    #5  
    Corp Sprint in Greenwood ( on 31 ) says they dont know how many they are expecting but I was able to schedule an appointment at 8am.

Non-Corp store had a sign-up list but was contacted by sprint saying that they could not have a list, but the manager advised me that on Fri the people that he had on the list will be contacted and that he would order the Pre directly from Palm and send it to you by next week.

Best Buy(greenwood) Will begin passing out vouchers/tickets in line at 9am and will know the stock amount on Fri.

And I called a few Radio Shacks and they said that they would get them but didnt know if they would have them by launch.
    Corp Sprint in Greenwood ( on 31 ) says they dont know how many they are expecting but I was able to schedule an appointment at 8am.

Non-Corp store had a sign-up list but was contacted by sprint saying that they could not have a list, but the manager advised me that on Fri the people that he had on the list will be contacted and that he would order the Pre directly from Palm and send it to you by next week.

Best Buy(greenwood) Will begin passing out vouchers/tickets in line at 9am and will know the stock amount on Fri.

And I called a few Radio Shacks and they said that they would get them but didnt know if they would have them by launch.
    Surprised the Corp Store on 31 would take an appt. They told me it was first come first serve last week. I am going to stop by tomorrow and see what they say.

Not even messing with Best Buy, and Radio Shack in Greenwood mall told me they wouldn't have any...not that I was going to go there.
    Surprised the Corp Store on 31 would take an appt. They told me it was first come first serve last week. I am going to stop by tomorrow and see what they say.

Not even messing with Best Buy, and Radio Shack in Greenwood mall told me they wouldn't have any...not that I was going to go there.

Surprised the Corp Store on 31 would take an appt. They told me it was first come, first serve last week. I am going to stop by tomorrow and see what they say.

Not even going to Best Buy or Radio Shack. RS in Greenwood mall told me they wouldn't have any...not that I was going to go there.
    Where are my posts? I'm getting frustrated my post won't appear. Never happened to me on any other forum before?

I'm going to stop by the store on 31 tomorrow and see if what they tell me.

I'm avoid BB and RS as they will probably have little to no inventory.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    Where are my posts? I'm getting frustrated my post won't appear. Never happened to me on any other forum before?
    This post came through alright fam.^^^
  12.    #12  

I'm going to stop by the store on 31 tomorrow and see if what they tell me.

I'm avoid BB and RS as they will probably have little to no inventory.
    Yeah I wanna cop from BB but they dont open till 10am and like u said prob will have a tiny inventory, more than likely ill got to the corporate sprint store next to Skyline Chili.
    Yeah I wanna cop from BB but they dont open till 10am and like u said prob will have a tiny inventory, more than likely ill got to the corporate sprint store next to Skyline Chili.
    So were they doing any kind of wait list for the Pre?

I need to make sure I can buy at full price. I will be steamed if I can't.
  14.    #14  
    Well when they first released the "release date" I went there and asked if they had a list and the guy told me yeah, then he asked his sup where it was and supervisor said they didnt have one because they didnt know the release yet, so we both told him it was June 6th. So they didnt have a list but the guy took down my info and told me he would call when he has learned something, but never called. So I went in and I was told that it is first come 1st serve and they will pass out tickets in line before the store opens.

Oh and the non-corporate store on 31 said that they will have atleast 30-45.
    640 US Highway 31 S # J, Greenwood, IN‎
  15.    #15  
    Anybody seen a dummy phone on Display in Indy?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I will be checking the Plainfield Sprint store tomorrow, Best part about it is. Sprint and Radio Shack are next door to each other in Plainfield. so hitting 2 birds with one stone
    Speedway, here. The Crawfordsville Rd. store confirmed they will have inventory but didn't drop any further details.

I plan on being there at store opening on Saturday morning.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Speedway, here. The Crawfordsville Rd. store confirmed they will have inventory but didn't drop any further details.

I plan on being there at store opening on Saturday morning.
    Hey I remember working with you at HP a few years ago, hope u still got ur corporate discount thru them, I do, 25% is lovely.
    Well when they first released the "release date" I went there and asked if they had a list and the guy told me yeah, then he asked his sup where it was and supervisor said they didnt have one because they didnt know the release yet, so we both told him it was June 6th. So they didnt have a list but the guy took down my info and told me he would call when he has learned something, but never called. So I went in and I was told that it is first come 1st serve and they will pass out tickets in line before the store opens.

Oh and the non-corporate store on 31 said that they will have atleast 30-45.
    640 US Highway 31 S # J, Greenwood, IN‎
    Is that the Grant Communications Sprint store? Wow, that's a lot for a non-corp store. I was in there last week and the guy told me they would have them....he thought maybe around 10...but he wasn't really sure.

When did the tell you that many? Was it recently and for sure?
  20.    #20  
    Is that the Grant Communications Sprint store? Wow, that's a lot for a non-corp store. I was in there last week and the guy told me they would have them....he thought maybe around 10...but he wasn't really sure.

When did the tell you that many? Was it recently and for sure?
    Yeah thats the one, the guy told me that on fri, and he said he was pretty sure.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast