Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I got an email saying 8am for premier members
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by SedahDrol View Post
    I got an email saying 8am for premier members
    Well, that really ticks me off. As a 17 year Sprint customer, spending over $100 per month on my line for the past 6 years, I would certainly expect to get an email.

I want to be positive but if Sprint is sending out emails to some and not others, first opening Friday night then not, taking lists then not, etc... this is a very poorly planned launch. It may be smooth and they may sell a lot but I and a lot of long term customers have been rubbed the wrong way.

That is inexcusable. I am very disappointed regardless of the fact that I found my own way to get a Pre early tomorrow.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    Is anyone in the Central Indiana area in line yet?
  4.    #64  
    yep, im at the bestbuy in greenwood, only 2 of us are here
    I think I might stop by the Sprint Store by Washington Square Mall. I hope they have some left.
  6.    #66  
    according to the leaked bb document that bb in that area was suppose to get about 11, i would check them out 1st just to avoid the mailin rebate
    I don't want to wait until 10. I will see if Sprint is open at 8. No big deal on the rebate, my company is picking up the tab.
    In line at Castleton, about 20 here. Supposedly have 45 phones. First guy got here @ 9:30 last night.
    there are about 14 here in line at Washington Square.
    speedway store had 47, i was 2nd in line at 645 am, by 8am there were about 25 ppl. seems like anyone getting there by openning was getting one.
    Got mine at Grant Wireless on 82nd. Got there at 7:45 and no wait. Too bad they were out by 8:10!

Love my new Pre!
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    I love the Pre too although I am trying to be patient and let it charge. Everyone in line at Washington Square got one too. They were expecting a huge crowd, but there wasn't one. They think they will get a big rush at 10.
    Got mine at the Sprint corp store on Southport. Was hardly anyone in line until 6:30 and then it was only 6 people until about 7:30. There was probably 25-30 people by 8 though. I was 2nd in line and right in the door getting my Pre!

Like it so far!
    I just got back from looking at the pre at the store @ 86th and Michigan and they still had pre's. I of course am waiting till the end of july to get one for my birthday.
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Good to see some fellow Hoosiers.

Got mine at the Sprint store at Emerson and Southport two weeks ago. I just discovered this thread.

Awesome phone.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234