Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whaddupdoe View Post
    Yeah thats the one, the guy told me that on fri, and he said he was pretty sure.
    Sweet, that's a lot for a 3rd party store.

I just can't decide if I drive to the one store that is closest to me (30 mins away) and most likely less wait or come to Indy where there are more stores in case there are supply issues.

What to do???
  2.    #22  
    I would just call every store on fri, atleast by then they will know for sure what their stock levels are. Hopefully BB will have enough so I dont have to worry about that damn rebate bs.
    I don't even care about the rebate.

I am buying full price and I have to worry about the "supposed" rumor that some stores may not sell to you at full cost. So I have to worry about that on top of rumors.

I plan on switching my plan over to the required everything friday not to make the purchase process quicker.

Hopefully all goes well. I really hope these potential lines are over-hyped.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    I don't even care about the rebate.

I am buying full price and I have to worry about the "supposed" rumor that some stores may not sell to you at full cost. So I have to worry about that on top of rumors.

I plan on switching my plan over to the required everything friday not to make the purchase process quicker.

Hopefully all goes well. I really hope these potential lines are over-hyped.
    Are u not eligible for a discount?
    Are u not eligible for a discount?
    No, and I don't care about paying full price. Just want the option! I shouldn't be restricted just because where my contract is at. That's why they have the full prices, right?
  6.    #26  
    Yeah I think its stupid if they dont let u buy it for retail, hell thats more money for them
    For what its worth, the Sprint Store in Goshen, Indiana has told me repeatedly that they are giving INSTANT REBATES. By the way, they are not a corporate store, rather a franchise, which is why they said they could treat the rebate any way they wanted.

I would just call every store on fri, atleast by then they will know for sure what their stock levels are. Hopefully BB will have enough so I dont have to worry about that damn rebate bs.
    PalmOS Treos: 90/300/600/650/700/755/launch day Pre minus/ Evo/Epic
  8.    #28  
    Maybe i should call more non corp stores in Indy to see if they will offer an instant rebate also.
    Well I just went to Grant Wireless store on southside and they said they would be lucky to have 10 on Saturday and that they would probably not sell at full price...ugh. I talked to him about how he was screwing an existing customer and he just had a sad puppy dog face.

Also went to a corp store on southside and provided same info...not eligible for upgrade, willing to pay full cost. He said no problem they would be handing out fliers at the door for the people interested in purchasing a Pre. He thought they would have a good amount of stock.

I don't know what to do at this point.
  10.    #30  
    Your best bet would prob to buy at a corp Sprint then, I think thats the best place to be safe at. They will have more stock than anybody.
    Your best bet would prob to buy at a corp Sprint then, I think thats the best place to be safe at. They will have more stock than anybody.
    Yeah, that's probably what I will do. The 2nd store I visited today was a corp store.

They totally hooked me up once with a full upgrade and I didn't even ask...just had returned a phone like 4 times for replacement. So they let me get a different one.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I was in the Sprint Corporate store on 86th and Michigan and a rep said that he heard that the Clearwater Crossing location and the Greenwood location were having sales on Friday night. He wasn't sure why his store wasn't included in the presale. He wasn't completely sure if this was true since he had not been asked this question about his store. Anyone hear something similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by munkyatpu View Post
    I was in the Sprint Corporate store on 86th and Michigan and a rep said that he heard that the Clearwater Crossing location and the Greenwood location were having sales on Friday night. He wasn't sure why his store wasn't included in the presale. He wasn't completely sure if this was true since he had not been asked this question about his store. Anyone hear something similar?
    I was planning on stopping by the Greenwood (US-31) Corp Store on Friday to see if I could get anymore data like number of phones that might have and so on.

Would be cool if they were selling on Friday. I would be interested to also know if anyone heard that.
  14.    #34  
    I havent heard any like that, they keep telling me fri. But the Best Buy in Greenwood will only have 5 on deck.
    Other Best Buys in Indy are going to have more stock. Greenwood has the smallest stock.
  16.    #36  
    The Grant Wireless store just called me and asked if I wanted them to order a Pre directly from Palm and get it by tuesday or would I like for them to hold one for me on Sat. Ofcourse I told her to hold it for me, but anybody wanting to have one by tuesday give them a call. She asked her if she knew how many they were getting and she said 30.
    The Grant Wireless store just called me and asked if I wanted them to order a Pre directly from Palm and get it by tuesday or would I like for them to hold one for me on Sat. Ofcourse I told her to hold it for me, but anybody wanting to have one by tuesday give them a call. She asked her if she knew how many they were getting and she said 30.
    Which store is this? They wouldn't hold one for me?
  18.    #38  
    I thought it was a Grant Wireless store maybe wrong, it not a corp store though.
    The address is 640 US Highway 31 S # J, Greenwood, IN‎.
    I thought it was a Grant Wireless store maybe wrong, it not a corp store though.
    The address is 640 US Highway 31 S # J, Greenwood, IN‎.
    I think that is a Grant Wireless store. You are eligible for an upgrade so they will treat you better. I'm not, so unless I add another line, I am like a lepper to them.

So is that the store you are going to Saturday morning?
  20.    #40  
    Yeah prob, I went in after work, and the guy corrected the chick and said they will not be holding anyone a phone, he said a few guys would camp out but I should be able to get one.
    He also promised us donuts and coffee
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast