1.    #1  
    My local Sprint store is on the ball. I've received three calls from them keeping me informed of Pre info.

Today I was able to give credit card info for accessories so as to expedite the process on Sat. I offered to pay for 3 Pre's but rep indicated that was not possible at this point. Either way, I'm impressed with Sprint so far. It seems to be an entirely different company than the one I left 4 years ago for Verizon.

Ordered 2 Touchstone's, 3 car chargers, Airave. I hear the AirFave is great. Yes, shouldn't have to pay for a clear signal in my home but........but it's not that much and it is getting rave reviews.
    That sounds great! Not all stores seem to be proactive when it comes to their core customer base. My stores are playing dumb and have given me conflicting information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor To Pre View Post
    I hear the AirFave is great. Yes, shouldn't have to pay for a clear signal in my home but........
    What is this?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    What is this?
    he spelled it correctly the first time, airave AIRAVE

basically it's a mini cell tower for your home or office so you can get better reception, and I believe if your pulling a signal off of it, it doesn't use your minutes.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    wow well my sprint stores (all the 3) around me are nothing like this. they act like helping me is beyond the duties of their job and have no info they can give me on anything except to say that it is coming out saturday.

come to think of it why am i with sprint still???
    Quote Originally Posted by le_seus View Post
    wow well my sprint stores (all the 3) around me are nothing like this. they act like helping me is beyond the duties of their job and have no info they can give me on anything except to say that it is coming out saturday.
    same here, I get no help at all from any of the stores around here. I'm *trying* to give them my info to expedite things on saturday and I'm told I have to wait till saturday...

my AT&T phone died last week and I can wait until saturday -but if i can't find a pre this weekend I'll be i hope they don't push me too far and into the land of iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by le_seus View Post

come to think of it why am i with sprint still???
    Yeah, when I call my Sprint store they are very rude to me, almost like I am anoying them. The guy practically hung up the phone on me at the end of our conversation! I've called only twice but both times get put on hold forever, then get different answers.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    As with every company, some have nothing but good things to say and some have nothing but bad things to say. I think its pretty well beat to death on the forums on here that some people hate Sprints customer service. I have to wonder if it isn't people's attitudes going into the interaction with the CS reps that is making it go down that path. I've had sprint for 8 years and haven't had any issues (either on the phone or in a Sprint store, which i go to many different ones, KC has tons of them). Maybe if you don't go into the store with the negative attitude thinking your going to get bad service you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    ^ I have to wonder if it isn't people's attitudes going into the interaction with the CS reps that is making it go down that path. I've had sprint for 8 years and haven't had any issues (either on the phone or in a Sprint store, which i go to many different ones, KC has tons of them). Maybe if you don't go into the store with the negative attitude thinking your going to get bad service you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    ok let's not blame the customers' attitudes for crappy service ok?

Today when I called Sprint I was very nice, I was *extra nice* and the girl answering the phone was pretty rude to me. I was inquiring on a new product and she acted like I interrupted her soap opera.

The second and third store I called, even though they couldn't help me, they were nice to me, so I can honestly say that some reps are RUDE, some are nice and it's not fair to blame the customers for bad service. I know some customers are very rude too, but overall I think it's the employee's responsibility to keep their cool and provide corteous service on a consistent basis.

I think Sprint is trying to give a good service but they can't always guarantee that all their reps are nice and professional.
    I have a few friends with Sprint and I get the impression they're happy with the service. I know ANYTHING will be an improvement over at&t.

Maybe Sprint should record all the calls and fire the incopetent and rude employees. Get rid of the bad apples and develop a solid reputation for corteous and helpful service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor To Pre View Post
    My local Sprint store is on the ball. I've received three calls from them keeping me informed of Pre info.

Today I was able to give credit card info for accessories so as to expedite the process on Sat. I offered to pay for 3 Pre's but rep indicated that was not possible at this point. Either way, I'm impressed with Sprint so far. It seems to be an entirely different company than the one I left 4 years ago for Verizon.

Ordered 2 Touchstone's, 3 car chargers, Airave. I hear the AirFave is great. Yes, shouldn't have to pay for a clear signal in my home but........but it's not that much and it is getting rave reviews.
    Thanks for the help, I called Telesales and placed my order for 2 "touchstone" charger, they did not have stock on the extra battery or car chargers. So there would have been 2 shipments. Then he tells me I can save 20% if I order on Monday. So he is going to call back on Monday and I will place the order for 2 "touchstones", 2 car chargers, one battery and one data synch cable. The order was going to have been almost 180 for the 2 touchstone chargers. But I am glad we can place orders now for the accessories.