Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    And now the weather....

Friday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. North northwest wind between 3 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. East southeast wind between 11 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
    Who here is already a Sprint customer? I'm planning on switching from VZW and I hope it's worth it in the end. I'm on a list at a place, but I won't believe it until it's in my hands, so if that falls through, I may see you guys in line in Achy Knee.
  3.    #63  
    I'm a sprint customer for 9 years now and would never consider any other company
    What I want to know is this:

When we all waiting in line on Saturday, who is going to be the first one to look at the person next to them and awkwardly say, "PreCentral.net?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    What I want to know is this:

When we all waiting in line on Saturday, who is going to be the first one to look at the person next to them and awkwardly say, "PreCentral.net?"
    Now that's funny.
  6.    #66  
    Hey when I get in line I will post with my centro to this forum what number in line I am, haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Hey when I get in line I will post with my centro to this forum what number in line I am, haha
    Wear a rainbow afro wig so I know it is you. I will wear huge clown shoes.
    WTH! since I actually got the email, and Ankeny is open @ 8 for all, im gonna get there a little early.

and no, i won't be wearing a rainbo-fro. Although, i do have a HUGE St. Patty's day green & white hat from Dublin a few years ago...
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    WTH! since I actually got the email, and Ankeny is open @ 8 for all, im gonna get there a little early.

and no, i won't be wearing a rainbo-fro. Although, i do have a HUGE St. Patty's day green & white hat from Dublin a few years ago...
    Great. Looks like I pack the clown shoes in the closet for another year.

See you there.
    And now the weather....

Tonight: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West southwest wind at 7 mph becoming southeast. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Windy, with a south southeast wind 9 to 12 mph increasing to between 21 and 24 mph. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms
  11.    #71  
    so can anyone that's at any of the locations in iowa post where there at and if there are lines
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    so can anyone that's at any of the locations in iowa post where there at and if there are lines
    It's Iowa, surely there are no lines yet.
  13.    #73  
    True that
    This is flippin retarded that I can't sleep though. It's just a stupid phone.
  15.    #75  
    I know me neather that's why I'm thinking just heading to the store just to be sure
  16.    #76  
    well guys i am camping out at the ankeny sprint store, there is 4 of us here.
    Last edited by dkotoric; 06/06/2009 at 04:58 AM.
    Wow, i'm shocked. how many now?. i'm supposed to still have mine reserved along with a touchstone, so I hope nothing fails. Good luck to you in line, I hope you all get one.
    10 people in line at Ankeny now. Me and Prince Albert talking shop.
    I'm first in my line. University BB had 0 waiters, but I was shocked by the huge line at wdm corp store...prob 20 plus.
    The Ankeny store is serving us breakfest. Eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles from IHOP.

16 of us in line.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast