Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Not me I have a credit on my sprint account from returning my Treo Pro so I'm going to the sprint store but I may go to the west des moines one as they seem to be getting allot more units just to be sure to get one.
    No BB for me either.
    If my co-workers gets a Pre before I do, I am going to punch myslef in the neck.
    For all of you going to BB on Saturday morning, here is the inventory numbers leaked to the net:

Store # - Location - On Hand - On Order - In Transit

#16-Des Moines - 3 -3 -1
    #19 - Des Moines II- 2 - 2 - 1
    #20 - Cedar Rapids - 3 - 3 - 1
    #379 - Waterloo - 2 - 2 - 0
    #759 - Council Bluffs - 2 - 2 - 1
    #796 - Jordan Creek - 2 - 2 - 1
    #812 - Ames - 2 - 2 - 0
    #152 - Ankeny - 2 - 2 - 0

http://gizmodo.com/5278511/best-buys...our-store-here
    Last edited by TheOneAfter909; 06/04/2009 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Added URL
    if those are accurate, i sure hope it doesn't compare the to Sprint stores inventory. would be bad treatment by Sprint for their northern neighbor
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    if those are accurate, i sure hope it doesn't compare the to Sprint stores inventory. would be bad treatment by Sprint for their northern neighbor
    I would think that the Sprint stores would at least have 20 pres for Saturday.
  7.    #47  
    ya I highly doubt they will have only that many at sprint I'm sure they will have allot more.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    West Des Moines store by Rock Bottom for me.
  9.    #49  
    Was anyone able to obtain how many the des moines area stores will be getting. Someone at the store told me that they won't be able to release that information even tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by iFalcon View Post
    West Des Moines store by Rock Bottom for me.
    Mmmmm beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Was anyone able to obtain how many the des moines area stores will be getting. Someone at the store told me that they won't be able to release that information even tomorrow.
    Nothing real concrete yet. I thought that I read somewhere (and do you think I can find it now) that on average, each corporate store would have around 35 Pres. I think someone was doing the math of total Pre available on Saturday divided by number of corporate stores.
  12.    #52  
    ya but the fact that we are in Iowa I wanted to see if anyone got an actual number, I was told by the west des moins store that they know for sure they will have at least 25
    That sounds accurate to me. I would think that the "coasts" would get more pre then us. This sounds encouraging for all of us here.
  14.    #54  
    I know I just really can't wait for saturday anymore. It can't come soon enough. This has been the longest week at work.
    I know I just really can't wait for saturday anymore. It can't come soon enough. This has been the longest week at work.
    Concur.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Concur.
    Me too, and over a stupid phone no less....well I hope it's doesn't turn out to be stupid, but you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by glitchy View Post
    Me too, and over a stupid phone no less....well I hope it's doesn't turn out to be stupid, but you know what I mean.
    I was less nervous for my wedding and there was an angry father and a shotgun involved.
  18.    #58  
    haha, at least I didn't have that problem at my wedding
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    ...and my empty gallon milk jug for you know what. It's tough getting old...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Mmmmm beer.
    haha, at least I didn't have that problem at my wedding
    Gun + Weddings = A hoot
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast