Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glitchy View Post
    Maybe we could take a picture with our Pre on the way back out of the store of the line still past the ice cream shop next door and the almost empty stack of Pre's behind the counter

Just messin'...if I end up at Ankeny, I'll try to post something for you if someone else doesn't beat me to it.
    i knew i'd get taken to task, but worth the risk!?!?
    I see pandas.
  2.    #22  
    saturday just can't come soon enough, I post a reply to this post on saturday after I walk out from the sprint store, ofcourse from my pre
    Why is everyone going to Ankeny?
    I'll be in Ankeny on Saturday morning and will post any line info at the Sprint store.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Why is everyone going to Ankeny?
    closest store for me
    I see pandas.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    I'll be in Ankeny on Saturday morning and will post any line info at the Sprint store.
    what time u going
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    what time u going
    Probably 7am. I shall update from my Treo in this thread.
  8.    #28  
    ya I'm thinking I'll be there at like 7:30 to 7:45
    I had thought about camping out in my truck in the pre-dawn (lame pun intended), but I really have reservations about possibly ending up in front of Chris Hanson's camera (read: white dude in parkling lot alone in truck in the dark with some weak story "I'm just here to talk, really")
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I had thought about camping out in my truck in the pre-dawn (lame pun intended), but I really have reservations about possibly ending up in front of Chris Hanson's camera (read: white dude in parkling lot alone in truck in the dark with some weak story "I'm just here to talk, really")
    If he offers you a cookie, make a break for it.
    Here in Cedar Rapids, only one of the 3 Sprint stores are selling the Pre.

The one Best Buy store is not on the list to sell them.

Not sure about Radio Shack.

Hope I can get one on Saturday!
    RS is only "tech" store in town here, they said they will have Pre's later in the month.
    I see pandas.
    I even thought about going to Wal-Mart at Midnight just to see if I could get one then.
    And now the weather....

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Saturday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70
  15.    #35  
    that sucks
    that sucks
    And still worth it.
  17.    #37  
    Hey you Ankeny guys just wanted to let you know that the Best Buy in Ankeny has a dummy its not on display but if you ask they will pull it out and show it to you. Pretty cool looking phone.
    Hey you Ankeny guys just wanted to let you know that the Best Buy in Ankeny has a dummy its not on display but if you ask they will pull it out and show it to you. Pretty cool looking phone.
    Thank you for the info. What was your initial impressions?
  19.    #39  
    I was stunned how small the phone is, the pictures serve it no justice, I was trully impressed of the whole design of the phone. It feels so good in your hand.
    Is there anyone else here that is going to try and go to the Best Buy in Ankeny to get the phone?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast