Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Anyone heard anything yet?

Sprint store in Orange told me they have more than enough.

Anyone check on any best buys?

Radio shack told my fiance that no radio shacks across the country would have them on Saturday. Not sure I buy that.
    I just got off the phone with the Manchester, CT store. The lady stated that they will NOT be holding a June 5th event but we will receive some sort of e-mail stating that the Pre is out. I am not sure whether to to believe her or not.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I can barely get any info anywhere. Best buy in Trumbull will only have 2!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Im from ct..... West Hartford. I plan on going to the Sprint Customer Service Center in West Hartford its not a corporate store but I always give them my business and I talked with the manager yesterday who was very nice and he stated that he is expecting to receive at least 6 or up to 20 pres. It not a very big store and the manager did say the phone has gotten some attention there but not alot. I plan on going there around 6-630 for the store opening a hour early at 8.

Oh btw I heard the corp. sprint store on the berlin tpk in newington will have the most in ct.
    If i cant get one at the manchester store than im gonna fly up to the newington store. thanks for the info.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I would just be careful going to the Newington store. That's probably going to be most camped out store in ct. I heard that they should be getting anywhere from 50 to 100 pres.
    Anyone going to join me in West Hartford?
    I'm planning on hitting the Waterbury store - I'll call tomorrow and see what they think they're getting in...
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Ive been reading on other threads lately that people are getting on reserve, pre order, or wait lists. I highly doubt that this will actually work in the consumers favor but has anyone in CT even heard anything of these or is any one on one?
    The 3 stores i spoke to arent doing any wait lists etc.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    No waiting lists around fairfield county that I could find.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    No corp store in central CT is doing waiting list. Only store in the area that is having a launch event is West Springfield, MA. CT Corp stores will have the email invite only Saturday morning, followed by normal opening at 10am. The waiting list will only start if there is a sellout, which is an online entry system that the sales reps complete and there can be no pres sold until everyone on the waiting list has either purchased it, or has not returned within 48 hours of notice.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    No corp store in central CT is doing waiting list. Only store in the area that is having a launch event is West Springfield, MA. CT Corp stores will have the email invite only Saturday morning, followed by normal opening at 10am. The waiting list will only start if there is a sellout, which is an online entry system that the sales reps complete and there can be no pres sold until everyone on the waiting list has either purchased it, or has not returned within 48 hours of notice.
    Can i ask where you get this is info? And do you know if this email is true when is it being sent out and to whom?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I would expect the Berlin Tpk store to have quite a few, but there have been too many times I've gone to that store and left before my name was called. It's a busy place, but I also think a lot of the people I see in there won't be out of bed first thing in the morning... I've been trying to keep cool and not buy on day one, but maaaaybe I'll swing by just to look - I will, of course, have a credit card in my pocket in case I go weak!
    Anyone around the Manchester, CT area PM me for a store that has a GUARANTEED waiting list.
    Some info I got today:
    Sprint Store in Waterbury (Brass Mill Center) opening normal time (10am)
    Sprint Store in Meriden (Westfield Shoppingtown) opening normal time (10am)
    Sprint Store (by the Customer Center) in Waterbury opening at 8am, the guy I spoke to said they expect to have around 10 Pres - and its first come, first serve

I'll be in Waterbury around 5am, then (there's somewhere I HAVE to be for 10am, near Waterbury, so the early opening is key for me...)
    and the kiosk at the Brass Mill Center will be open at 8am (I'm #12 on the list, but I think I'll still go to the other one first...)
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Best Buy in Danbury has a dummy model you can hold and play with. Its under the case where the sprint phones are on display. Just ask for it.

Also Shelton, CT Authorized sprint store has a waiting list. They are opening at 8am and are calling people on Friday to let you know if he has one for you if you make the cut Nice back up if anything! Its in shelton on bridgeport ave.
    Has anyone checked into the Hamden store? I would keep it to myself, but I'm not eligible for an upgrade yet.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    YOu know what I was doing a service call out there in Hamden. I set my GPS in that stores parking lot for my next service call and never went in. I figured they wouldnt have any just by the look of the place. Im an *****, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdidasNYR View Post
    YOu know what I was doing a service call out there in Hamden. I set my GPS in that stores parking lot for my next service call and never went in. I figured they wouldnt have any just by the look of the place. Im an *****, lol.
    Hamden isen't opening early. they wouldn't tell me what there stock would be like, but I can't imagine it is going to be high since there is no early opening. Although, that would be a great area to look since you have a Radio Shack, Wal-Mart and sprint all in that plaza.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    hey mike. i live in west hartford. i tried sending you a pm but im not able to since i have less than 15 posts. what info did u get in manchester?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast