Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Conet, I Pm'ed you the location.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coney27 View Post
    Can i ask where you get this is info? And do you know if this email is true when is it being sent out and to whom?
    From my former co-workers, I was a rep for sprint until December. From the reps understanding, it is supposed to go out to preregistered customers. If it is anything like the Instinct email from the launch last year, it will go out shortly after 9:30pm EST.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    From my former co-workers, I was a rep for sprint until December. From the reps understanding, it is supposed to go out to preregistered customers. If it is anything like the Instinct email from the launch last year, it will go out shortly after 9:30pm EST.
    Nice. I came to the same conclusion today after calling like 7 stores in my area. 3 of the corperate stores didnt want to give out any info basically but they did hint at the idea that the email that will be sent out tommorow by mid afternoon or early evening will indeed state that you being a premier customer will be able to pick up a Pre at a special time from 8 am to 10 am at a corp. sprint store. They also hinted that the email will bascially tell you that you will be able to get a pre at the closest corp store to your adress and that you will need to print it out for verification. After 10 am anyone will be able to get a pre (if there are any in stock ) I did find a non corp. store tho that is doing a pre order list and was told that I would recieve a call on friday to either tell me that i can stop in on Sat or come later in the week. Im hoping to see that email!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    So has anyone recieved a email yet from sprint. I have not and Im left wondering what i should do. Im pretty sure if I dont get a email im going to stick with my origional plan and head to a non-corp. store where i always give them my business. What are you guys planning on doing in CT?
    I still have yet to receive an email from them. what a crock of

I am headed to a non corporate store at my liesure tomm. they are holding one for me
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Diako View Post
    I still have yet to receive an email from them. what a crock of

I am headed to a non corporate store at my liesure tomm. they are holding one for me
    Speaking of that store...... I called them yesterday and put me on the wait list, and said that they would give me a call to tell me to stop in. Havent gotten that call yet.
    I JUST got off the phone with them. They are putting one aside for me.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Diako View Post
    I JUST got off the phone with them. They are putting one aside for me.

Yea i got the same call about an hour or so ago. I asked 2 times if this meant i was gaurenteed a phone and the girl said yes. But for some reason I still have my doubts about it. I also just got back from the non - corp. store here in west hartford and spoke to a rep for over an hour and he stated to me that if I arrived at the store before he did (which he is getting at 7:30AM) he will put one aside for me. Im going to stick with going to this store in West Hartford due to the fact that this guy knows me from me breaking all my IC502's and he said that he will personally see to it that i have one in my hands by 8am. Even if that plan does fall thru I will head up to the store your going to. GOOD LUCK!
    its only natural to feel that way lol. im gonna be there bright and squirley
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    yea me too. im getting to my store at 6:30, the reps. are getting there at 7:30, and ill have mine in hand by no later than 8:15 ..... hopefully
    No action in here since before launch, but just wondering if anyone has seen any new shipments since then. I've been on the wait list at Best Buy in Enfield for a week now (#3 on the list) and they only had 3 Pre's at launch, none since then. I still have to wait for July to get it anyway, but just wondering if any new phones are getting to CT at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by dajlol77 View Post
    No action in here since before launch, but just wondering if anyone has seen any new shipments since then. I've been on the wait list at Best Buy in Enfield for a week now (#3 on the list) and they only had 3 Pre's at launch, none since then. I still have to wait for July to get it anyway, but just wondering if any new phones are getting to CT at all...
    I didn't buy at launch, but was put on a waiting list at the West Farms Mall location in West Hartford. About a week later, I received a call and bought my new Pre. So I know that deliveries are coming.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Good to know, Thanks Bujin!
    Picked up my Pre at westfarms last Friday. Took the last one.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I also took the last one on Launch Day from the Sprint Corp Store on the Pike.
    best buy mobile in Milford mall has some
    Quote Originally Posted by quinto1025 View Post
    Picked up my Pre at westfarms last Friday. Took the last one.
    Congrats! I find the folks at the West Farms store to be pretty nice to deal with!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12