Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm in North County, I'll be at the Sprint Store on W Valley Pkwy & Centre City in Escondido around 6am.

When and where will you be at? Has anyone heard what the Best Buy stock numbers are here? I know there is a sprint store and a best buy 100 yards from each other in San Marcos, but I'm not sure if that best buy will be carrying the Pre.

Anyone else from Escondido or the general San Diego area on this forum?
    Last edited by celsian; 06/02/2009 at 12:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    I'm in North County, I'll be at the Sprint Store on W Valley Pkwy & Centre City in Escondido around 6am.

When and where will you be at? Has anyone heard what the Best Buy stock numbers are here? I know there is a sprint store and a best buy 100 yards from each other in San Marcos, but I'm not sure if that best buy will be carrying the Pre.

Anyone else from Escondido or the general San Diego area on this forum?
    I live in Pacific Beach. I'll be at the Rosecrans Corporate Store. It's hidden, so I'll probably get there between 7:00-7:30AM. I think the one over by Ikea and Pat & Oscar's will be extremely busy.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    I'm in North County. I think I have to deal with my SERO account before I can purchase - may not get that done before Saturday.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I am in East County. I was thinking about the College Grove, Rosecrans, or the one by IKEA. I am not sure which one I will go to yet. The IKEA store will most likely have longer lines, but they should have a larger stock then the other stores.
    We're kind of in a bind here in San Diego as neither the Radio Shack stores nor the Best Buy stores are going to have the Pre on launch day.

I'm purchasing through my local authorized Sprint store - non-corporate. They're hooking me up with a $25 credit for being referred, $100 instant rebate, and setting me up with a discount off the monthly service plan for my credit union. Plus I can get 2 phone for the two new lines.

I may not receive the phone on launch day, but will by Tuesday the 9th.
    Ben Van - Which credit union, and what is the discount?
  7.    #7  
    Akula, can I give you my number? On launch day, if there's no one at that "hidden" store perhaps you can shoot me a text? I'd be more than happy to do the same for you if you'd like. I'm just worried that I'm going to show up at 6 on Sat to a line wrapping around the building...

I know, it's highly unlikely, but these things are often hard to predict right?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Akula, can I give you my number? On launch day, if there's no one at that "hidden" store perhaps you can shoot me a text? I'd be more than happy to do the same for you if you'd like. I'm just worried that I'm going to show up at 6 on Sat to a line wrapping around the building...

I know, it's highly unlikely, but these things are often hard to predict right?
    Sure... shoot me a PM. The Rosecrans store has a non-corporate store right out on Rosecrans, which is the store most people associate with Sprint. The Corporate store is tucked back behind Chipotle, right near Starbucks. That's the one I'm going to hit up. Coffee and Pre! Sounds like a good start to the morning!

One of my friends is the manager of the Corporate store near Pat & Oscars, but I don't want to ask her to save one for me. That would be a little hypocritical, since I'm sure many of her workers have already told friends they couldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBec View Post
    Ben Van - Which credit union, and what is the discount?
    I have the Realtors Federal Credit Union. However, the store told me they can get me a 27% discount off the bill. With options like that - I can wait a few days for the phone to show up.

Anyone that wants to try it with me - send me a PM. We can each get the $25 referral credit from Sprint.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    what happened to the Premier June 5th party in San Dieo ?
    I'm thinking either the Escondido store or Carmel Mt. Rd. Both are about the same distance from me. I am not an early riser by any stretch of the imagination so 6AM is looking pretty dismal for me right now...hey Celsian...save me a spot and I'll bring the double grande lattes

FYI, I called every Best Buy in SD County and apparently BB does NOT sell Sprint phones at any store in the county.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    I'll probably try the Rosecrans store; it's the closest to PB.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by disc View Post
    I'll probably try the Rosecrans store; it's the closest to PB.
    I live off of the Garnet and Grand Split....
    I'll be trying the location in San Ysidro next to the border and if they don't have any in stock I'm heading to either of the 2 Best Buys in Chula Vista.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    hey Celsian...save me a spot and I'll bring the double grande lattes
    Deal

p.s. I dont look like this
    <----
    im gonna be either at the oceanside one or the vista one im thinking about spending the night at the vista one its like a couple of blocks from my house
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang View Post
    I'll be trying the location in San Ysidro next to the border and if they don't have any in stock I'm heading to either of the 2 Best Buys in Chula Vista.
    FYI, Best Buy in San Diego County do NOT sell Sprint Phones!!!
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Deal

p.s. I dont look like this
    <----
    I'd take you up on that but it wouldn't be fare to the people who showed up early. I can still bring some coffee though!!!
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    FYI, Best Buy in San Diego County do NOT sell Sprint Phones!!!
    is this really true or are you making sure there's more for you jk
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang View Post
    is this really true or are you making sure there's more for you jk
    I went to Best Buy (Miramesa) they don't carry any Sprint phones.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast