Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    im up and heading over to the encinitas store now.
    ok switched stores now im at the oceanside one. no one here changed because of the high sales tax in vista
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmedina26 View Post
    ok switched stores now im at the oceanside one. no one here changed because of the high sales tax in vista

there are 8 people at the encinitas store.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmedina26 View Post
    any updates? still only 8 of us at the encinitas store.
    well over 20 peepz here at the encinitas store now. I am # 3 in line. The sprint rep just told us that there are over 90 people at one of the other stores near the ikea in SD.
    over 20 in oceanside
    40+ in encinitas
    cj - I'm on my way to the Oside store - look for me - blonde, jeans, peach colored long sleeve shirt, soon-to-be-replaced burgandy 755p
    im here i think your talking to the rep im on the side of you with a bunch of tattoos
    55 devices at the Rosecrans store, and I'd estimate there were 30-40 people in the store when I left. Better hurry or try a different store :-/
    I have my PRE! I agree with everyone else, it's smaller than expected, the screen display is awesome, the keyboard is a breeze coming from a 755p...
    Hey all you san diego peeps! Hopefully some of you still check this forum and can help me out. I've been trying to figure out what screen protector to get for my Pre for awhile now and my biggest worry is no matter what i get I'll screw up putting it on. I've been trying to find an invisible shield kiosk or some other screen protector kiosk that would professionally put it on my Pre since I got the phone. As far as I can tell, the closest one is up in Temecula or Irvine. Have any of you found a place that will do it in San Diego and if not, did you put one on yourself and are extremely good at it and could help me out? I was gonna buy the bodyguardz screen protectors, but I haven't ordered yet. Please let me know as soon as you can!
    FYI, Best Buy in San Diego County do NOT sell Sprint Phones!!!

Best Buy USED to sell Sprint phones. I got my Treo 600 and Treo 650 from Best Buy.

Did Best Buy and Sprint have a falling out?

Now Best Buy offers a few Palm Pre accessories, which is odd. Offer the accessories but don't sell the phone???
    LifeReconstruct
    Due to the nature of a disorganized existence
    my Life is currently "Under Reconstruction".
    just wanted to say hi to all the fellow San Diego peeps! I probably won't be able to make it to DevCamp today but I hope you guys tear it up!
    To all is there anyone willing to help me modd my pre? I have some $$ for your troubles, I live in O'side, I am pretty savy yet my pre cannot be found via USB and loading the web os etc is just not working out for me. I appreciate any and all comments and if someone is free one afternoon that would be cool. Thanks again...
    I'll be in Carlsbad next weekend and while I cannot help you with rooting, I can help you install the homebrew file installers. Once you install one of those, you can easily get a slew of homebrews.
    Yeah me too! I can't figure out how to begin to install home brew apps...
    San Diego here.

Quote Originally Posted by dusted718 View Post
    To all is there anyone willing to help me modd my pre? I have some $$ for your troubles, I live in O'side, I am pretty savy yet my pre cannot be found via USB and loading the web os etc is just not working out for me. I appreciate any and all comments and if someone is free one afternoon that would be cool. Thanks again...
    Heello fellow diegans!
    The thread is still alive? If some needs help with rooting or installing homebrew apps I'm in vista and can help out
    I haven't rooted my phone, but for those that want help installing filecoaster so you can install homebrews from your phone, I'd be happy to help. I live in Rancho Penasquitos.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast