Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66
  1. #21  
    I'll be at the encinitas, oceanside or the vista store.

    btw, the closest bestbuy to san diego that sells sprint is in temecula and they will only have 3 pre's on saturday.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjones302 View Post
    I'll be at the encinitas, oceanside or the vista store.

    btw, the closest bestbuy to san diego that sells sprint is in temecula and they will only have 3 pre's on saturday.
    Thanks for the BB info = )
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjones302 View Post
    I'll be at the encinitas, oceanside or the vista store.

    btw, the closest bestbuy to san diego that sells sprint is in temecula and they will only have 3 pre's on saturday.
    if you go to to the vista store ill wait with you im planning on spending the night,
  4. #24  
    I'll likely be at the Vista store.
  5. #25  
    Can you guys post your experience (line, purchase, etc.) on this thread after you get your phones, please? I won't be able to get to the store (Probably San Marcos or Encinitas) until the afternoon. I would appreciate it greatly!
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjones302 View Post
    I'll be at the encinitas, oceanside or the vista store.

    btw, the closest bestbuy to san diego that sells sprint is in temecula and they will only have 3 pre's on saturday.

    Don't forget the Murrieta store - they have a live Pre display and quite a few phones available for sale.
  7. akula34's Avatar
    Posts
    655 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #27  
    Sprint store at 8440 Rio San Diego Drive has 60 Pre's in stock. They open at 8AM and expect to "sell out by noon." They're excited and don't really know what to expect in the morning. This is the store near Pat & Oscar's, not the one near Costco.

    I'll be getting both of mine and a touchstone in the morning!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  8. #28  
    My name is on an officially unofficial list for the CMR store, but I didn't try to find out how many they had. Might stop by the La Jolla store tonight to get some more details.

    For those of you on twitter, consider using the #prelaunchsd hashtag so that we can keep each other updated easier.

    So, who wants to have our own launch party?

    EDIT: Oh, Radio Shack does expect to have a few phones in early next week, but the girl I talked to at the Mira Mesa store said RR's only getting 3k for all stores. There won't be many to go around, but next week it'll be in their system and they'll do what they can to help you find one.
    I work(ed) for Palm.

    Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Pixi -> Pre Plus -> Pre 2 -> Veer -> TouchPad -> Pre 3 -> Anything with a browser
    http://www.enyojs.com
    http://twitter.com/adora
  9. #29  
    Well, it looks like I'm reluctantly waiting until Monday to get mine. The store I'm purchasing mine through (Connect Direct in Rancho San Diego) has to order them from their Nextel rep tomorrow morning. FedEx will deliver it to their store on Monday morning and then I can go pick up the phones. Wife and I are both getting them.

    I'm a little dubious at this point if I'm getting the true story - I guess we'll see.

    I'll be jealous through the weekend though.
  10. akula34's Avatar
    Posts
    655 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adora View Post
    My name is on an officially unofficial list for the CMR store, but I didn't try to find out how many they had. Might stop by the La Jolla store tonight to get some more details.

    For those of you on twitter, consider using the #prelaunchsd hashtag so that we can keep each other updated easier.

    So, who wants to have our own launch party?

    EDIT: Oh, Radio Shack does expect to have a few phones in early next week, but the girl I talked to at the Mira Mesa store said RR's only getting 3k for all stores. There won't be many to go around, but next week it'll be in their system and they'll do what they can to help you find one.
    My wife suffered through the Treo 650 Roadshow. (Anyone remember those) She'd probably mock me if I did a launch party for a phone! (Though my inner geek wants to say yes.) I figure as long as there is alcohol, I can just call it an early hap-pre hour!!

    I'm looking forward to PreDevCamp! Though I only dabble in programming, my business is looking to have some custom applications developed. I had considered Blackberry, but the Java code was abysmal to get to work. Really excited for the Pre (more webOS)!

    And if ANYONE in SD has a problem getting a Pre, send me a PM. I know people... I really do mean that.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  11. #31  
    in getting ready right now to head over to the sprint store in vista i talked to the manger and he "said we have enough" im hoping i can find a outlet so i can plug my acer in and stream netflix movies if anyone is going to the sprint store pm me
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post

    And if ANYONE in SD has a problem getting a Pre, send me a PM. I know people... I really do mean that.
    I think we'll all get one, but that is EXTREMELY COOL of you.

    Maybe a San Diego pre users happy hour in a week or two after we've had time to digest it and share experiences, tricks, etc. Who doesn't like technology and booze?
  13. akula34's Avatar
    Posts
    655 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopb View Post
    I think we'll all get one, but that is EXTREMELY COOL of you.

    Maybe a San Diego pre users happy hour in a week or two after we've had time to digest it and share experiences, tricks, etc. Who doesn't like technology and booze?
    I'm down with that. Geeks in large numbers is usually safer than being on our own...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  14. #34  
    not all geeks fit the stereo type
  15. #35  
    im here at the vista store its empty no one here
  16. #36  
    I'll be there in the morning - maybe we can get the $25 referral discount
  17. #37  
    is anyone at a store waiting
  18. #38  
    cjmedina26, glad to hear no one else is over there. I was thinking about goint to the encinitas store but I may come over to the vista store in the am.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmedina26 View Post
    is anyone at a store waiting

    tried sending you a PM but I don't have the minimum post count to send PM's yet.
  20. ctiptonk's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #40  
    I'll be at UTC La Jolla around 5 AM. Anyone else going?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions