Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    Early adopters ALWAYS have to live with some issues. Either finding missing features or learning something doesn't work as advertised. Life on the bleeding edge is painful!
    Minor issues I can live with. It's the major stuff I'm worried about.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post

I also agree with the lack of tethering but that ought to follow soon after release with 3rd parties already working on solutions.
    3rd Parties are working on BT tethering? Where did you see that?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    'dont post'?

so stupid. I swear, fanboys ruin phones more than anyone. they accept anything, settle, and are the ones that end up making excuses for things that don't work as well as competitors offerings.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    I was under the impression that the pre could copy and paste...
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    I was under the impression that the pre could copy and paste...
    What most in this thread have been referring to, regarding copy/paste, was the Pre's rumored inability to copy/paste text from webpages (but from a given field, like the one you type in to post, you should be fine).

For memos/notes and the like, you should be able to copy and paste.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I think it may be a good idea to wait for initial reviews too. I've seen some phones burn early adopters.
    Remember, all of Palm's previous phones have somehow managed to get fantastic initial reviews-- even those that in retrospect clearly suck. I would suggest that if you are going to wait then don't trust any review. Just go to a store and play with it yourself for an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    3rd Parties are working on BT tethering? Where did you see that?
    Well, I said "ought to". Considering you can get PDANet for PalmOS, Android, Windows Mobile, iPhone, and Blackberry, I would damn well hope they port it to WebOS. If not them, then one of the others.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123