Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    nice find ty for the post!
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Best Buy upped the retail to 849, so they can diaf. Sprint for me.
    wow some stores are getting over 30, this is a good sign for sprint stores then.
    And the news doesn't look good...
    UK boy born and bred, usually proud of this, but rueing the fact that I won't be able to get my greasy mitts on one of these for months longer...
    Looks like I will be paying that stupid MIR. Oh well.
    My store is only getting 3! The difference in inventory per store is very odd. Some smaller stores are getting a hell of a lot more than some of the more larger stores.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    Mine is getting 16. Maybe I won't have to deal with the MIR after all. Decisions decisions.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Everyone please stay away from the John Hancock Center Best Buy. I work in the JHC from 7:30am to 6pm I would like to get one right after work. Too bad I know it wont be that easy.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Just read this on Engadget from a supposed employee of BB:

"FYI: The Palm Pre won't show in inventory as Available On Hand until the night before launch date, we aren't supposed to officially "receive" them in inventory until then, so the screenshots are legit, but not accurate. For instance, I know that the store I work at has 10 in stock right now, but our system shows 0, with 5 on order and 0 in transit."
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Did you see the numbers in the San Antonio, TX area. They are the highest I've seen. My BestBuy is only getting 2 while some stores in San Antonio are getting 42, 32, 26.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nells View Post
    Everyone please stay away from the John Hancock Center Best Buy. I work in the JHC from 7:30am to 6pm I would like to get one right after work. Too bad I know it wont be that easy.
    Sick day

Palm Pre wallpapers
    depends on where you live - my two closest stores have 16 & 10. Not too bad.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Sick day
    God I wish I already took one this weekend for my 21st Birthday....

Yes, I had to.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Do these numbers seem to line up with what this guy posted?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-best-buy.html